Hi all

Just remembered a bit of a really old movie that I used to watch when I was really young - but I remember very little of it - wondering if anyone here can help me identify it (even if just for nostalgia's sake).

So - the movie I'm thinking of is a comedy or made-for-kids spy caper - in the vague style of James Bond - lots of gadgets and the like, but really wacky. I remember I used to watch it on TV back in 1986 (or so) - so I expect it was made in the late 70s or earlier.

The scene I remember most clearly I think was at the end of the movie - and it was some kind of "pursuit on foot" through either tunnels or a building (I remember grey stone, maybe concrete, so I assume tunnels). One of the protagonists was chasing someone (I forget who) through the area, and wacky gadgets were used to incapacitate guards - one I remember is some kind of freeze-foam that encased one of the guards. Part of the gag was that the guard was frozen like a statue, and his arm was pointing in the direction of the pursuit - so when the protagonist reached that point, they tipped their hat to the statue and thanked them for pointing them in the right direction.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction (from the little info I have)? Even the names of a few possibilities that I can look into would be a good start ...

Thanks!