Betty Davis Movie

Tools    

Watching a Betty Davis Movie i had to turn over for another programe the last scene i saw is the following i think she lives in a house with her sister she comes run ning through the door thinking she has run someone over in a car , it isn't much to go on but would anyuone know the title of the movie.

Thank You

Put me in your pocket...
Good call Destiny. I'm also wondering if it's maybe she's thinking of In This Our Life (1942). Betty I believe plays the part of a conniving and selfish sister to Olivia DeHavillland. If I remember correctly, I think Betty does hit a man halfway through the film and tries to get/let someone else take the rap for it. It's been a long time since I've seen it though, my memory could be failing.

I'd say you're right, Aniko. I was struggling to remember this, and also, I haven't seen the movie you're talking about. I almost didn't post anything.

Around the people in my life, I know sooo much about movies. You know, because none of them watch anywhere near as many as I do. Once I come here, and get around Holden, I'm pretty much a doofus. He will know, more than likely.

p.s. Still buy What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?.

I obviously need to review it, as well.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I was thinking it was What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? as well, but I haven't seen In This Our Life. I just put it on my Netflix queue though. It looks fantastic.

I spoke to someone i work with she seems to think it might be Bad Sister i'll have a look see what i can find thank you everyone.