can't remember old war movie

Tools    

This one's a stretch.......
I am looking for a war movie I saw on tv in the chicago area between 1980 and 1986. The only scenes I really remember are of a couple of people running across a field that had a lot of dead cows in it. Rockets were screetching overhead and they would take cover behind dead cows as they made thier way across this pasture/field (france??).
The other scene I remember was the blitzkrieg coming to a village. A troop truck with perhaps 20 soldiers came across a girl in the road. The scene was very quite as the soldiers stared at the young girl and she realized what was about to happen. They pulled her into the back of the troop truck and - you know- the end of the scene shows the dazed young woman limping/walking slowly down the street-
Anyone recognize these scenes?

thanks-

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It sounds a little bit like Come and See, but that would have never been on U.S. TV until after the time you quoted. Was it a relatively current film, an oldie, color, B&W, in English, dubbed, in subtitles? Was it shown on premium cable or public television?

Come and See

it was public television, as we did not have cable. I'm guessing it was around 1982 -give or take- I just can't remember if it B&W or color, but am leaning toward color.

I will rent it and see.....

I rented it- it is the movie I was thinking of. What a horrible time...
thanks-