Tools    

X-Box Elite all the way!!!

A BIGGER and Better (120 GB) hard drive, unlike the original 20 GB
A high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) port built-in to the console
A High definition cable
A premium black finish for the console
Wireless Controller
Xbox LIVE Headset

One cool thing is that you won’t have to swap your hard drives at all. When you buy a 120 GB Hard Drive you’ll also receive a migration cables which will allow you to easily copy all the data on your old hard drive onto your new one. There's a migration cable bundled with the Elite console. If you want the premium high definition experience and a bigger hard drive, the Xbox 360 Elite console is a great value way to upgrade.

Although....the majority of current Xbox 360 owners will find that their existing system already does everything they need. There are no new features on the Xbox 360 Elite console that the existing Xbox 360 doesn’t have. You can already connect your existing Xbox 360 to your HDTV with a hi-def cable, and if you feel you want to upgrade your hard drive it 120 GB drive) it will be available separately.

Still Move Forward!!
Exactly, so now your only buying the Elite for its sweet looks. Which you can just do yourself.... it just wont look as sweet

Haha, i like my 360 though, theres always upgrades on it to making it easier and more lazier for us. So much fun.

I have to say myself i am A Halo 2 Fan.

so now your only buying the Elite for its sweet looks.
No.REREAD the first three.....................

Originally Posted by jrs
A BIGGER and Better (120 GB) hard drive, unlike the original 20 GB
A high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) port built-in to the console
A High definition cable

Still Move Forward!!
Yah true, i mean it depends on the gamer, like i can honestly say i bought my 360, for one game. I dont need all that MB. Im not going to say i havent played any other games on it, but i usually like to stick to one. Does any1 have a price on the Elite?

I came upon a site, SmartRatings.com, that has a compilation of all the expert reviews for XBox 360. The ones with ratings are aggregated together and the final result is tabulated. You will see that XBox 360 has a very good rating.