Rename The Movie

Tools    

Big Trouble in Little China = Jack Burton and the Bride of the Demon

NEXT:
Glengarry Glen Ross
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The Postman Always Rings Twice
Male with a difference

Godzilla

Should I call you Logan, Weapon X?
Originally Posted by nebbit
Godzilla
Look out, its Godziwwaaa!

(Only really works in a over the top japanese accent.)

OR:

The Big Green Machine: Clay Incarnate

Next: Kung Fu Hustle

PS: Why did someone negative rep me for my Edward Scissor hands title?

Should I call you Logan, Weapon X?
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
NEXT (again):
Glengarry Glen Ross
****ing Profanity

Next: The Warriors

PS: Again someone negative repped me for my Godzilla rename. I think someone is just doing this to annoy me now Ok own up to it. Who did it? and why?

PS: Again someone negative repped me for my Godzilla rename. I think someone is just doing this to annoy me now Ok own up to it. Who did it? and why?
This thread is dangerous in terms of getting a negative reputation point. Everybody's getting them. Even me. I'll probably get one for posting this.

THAT'S RIGHT, big boy, neg rep me. C'mon. I'm being naughty for ya. Meow. Spank that thumbs down icon for me. Go on. Do it to me! OWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! I'm being a bad poster, Mr. Repper. Neg rep me. Ow!

I am not playing again I know who is neg. rep'in me and it so petty Ok spelling I understand that, when i am tired my spelling goes off and I forget to use my spell check

Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid :

David Cassidy and the Spotless Little Miss Sunshine of the Confused Mind that was inspired by the Diary of a Little Mermaid

Next:

Driving Miss Daisy

Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid :

David Cassidy and the Spotless Little Miss Sunshine of the Confused Mind that was inspired by the Diary of a Little Mermaid

Japan

Next:
Babel

Creature from the Chlorinated Lagoon

Sin City

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
City of Sin
or Badassville

next;

Toy Story

Colour out of Time
Toy Story or The saga of the nervous fingerings

Next - Scent of a woman

The Fungus Among Us
Hoo-AH!

Next: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.