Birthday cards

Tools    

This is the Birthday card I got from my Mum. It's not for another 6 days, but I'm leaving to Sydney in 4 days. She always does funny cards to whomever.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0096.JPG
Views:	126
Size:	146.8 KB
ID:	9511   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0097.JPG
Views:	136
Size:	193.9 KB
ID:	9512  

A thread about birthday cards?

I actually have some old ones I could scan...

That's one good talent my Mother has...lol! I'm kidding of course, but, not really..

There are those who call me...Tim.
In today's world of social media sites, has anyone noticed a dramatic decrease in the number of birthday cards being given at birthdays or other special occasions, in favour of text messages or facebook/twitter/online community messages?

Have a nice time in Sydney what are going to do on your visit?

Have a nice time in Sydney what are going to do on your visit?
See some Family and also get hammered drunk with mates I've known for over 20 years. Seriously, It's been awhile since I was in Sydney as my brain injury disturbed that...lol!

In today's world of social media sites, has anyone noticed a dramatic decrease in the number of birthday cards being given at birthdays or other special occasions, in favour of text messages or facebook/twitter/online community messages?
You can break up on Facebook! lol!

I have seen your Star Wars card before in stores. A variation of it, at least. Same message.

See some Family and also get hammered drunk with mates I've known for over 20 years. Seriously, It's been awhile since I was in Sydney as my brain injury disturbed that...lol!
Shouldn't you not be drinking and getting hammered with your brain injury? Isn't it dangerous and could lead to death?

I have seen your Star Wars card before in stores. A variation of it, at least. Same message.

Shouldn't you not be drinking and getting hammered with your brain injury? Isn't it dangerous and could lead to death?
No I haven't seen that Star Wars card.

Are you my AA sponsor? lol!

No I will not getting hammered at all, maybe on my Birthday I'll have a few drinks, but, that's about it.