The One

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Is this the new Jet Li movie you guys were talking about in that other thread? My Mom was telling me about some scene in the trailer with motorcycles as weapons...cool! Also she told me a bit about the plot...sounds awesome.I'm gonna see this one!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It looks like a typical action/sci fi flick. Maybe i'm wrong, but isn't it kinda funny the title they chose for this. The One. Wasn't Neo, THE ONE!?!?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I think this looks awesome. The dude picks up a motorcycle as if it weights the same as a kid's baseball bat, and just whacks some dude with it. Crap, that's cool.

Now With Moveable Parts
It is gonna be cool. I can tell. One of those action flicks where you want to jump up and yell,"Yeah!"

The movie does look cool no doubt about that, but I can't see why they couldn't come up with another title other than The One.

Now With Moveable Parts
It sounds like a romantic movie doesn't it.The One. The only other title of a movie that rubbed me the wrong way (oooh. rubbing.) was Stepmom.I thought that was the worse title of a movie. I wasn't to fond of She's All That,either. How trendy. Or for that matter,Bring it On,was kind of a lame one too.

I guess when they do this they want to get you talking about it, and movies with titles that are bizarre is a good way to do that. Just like a business can get you hooked, the name of the place is unusual so you just can't help but talk about it.

Of course, with The One, when people go to talk about it, they might end up spouting off this line "I went and saw The One movie this weekend." What one movie!?!? LOL

Now With Moveable Parts
Who's on first?

i love jet li, and this looks like a new variation of a kung fu movie, i think it will be really exciting.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

passes tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway i love the fight scenes with the slow down thingys, but did u know that jet li will have a movie called red dragon come out around the same time as the SOTL red dragon?? i think kung fu movies ll shouldnt be acient china, im tired of that setting, a new futristic sci fi mix wll be cool.