What John Cusack is up to

Tools    

Has anyone heard anything about the new John Cusack movie Serendipity? I heard that it is coming out soon...Gotta see if I can see the trailer.

Now With Moveable Parts
I saw the trailer! It looks FABULOUS!!!! I love John Cusak! Big fan over here!I am too stoked to see this movie.What's your fav. Cusak movie...mine's Better Off Dead and High Fidelity.

I wanna see that, it comes out October 5.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I heard about it; it sounds pretty good.

Yo..Yo..Check it out..my bud sent me this link to the new J.Cusack movie...serendipity, anyway, if ya get a chance check it out..peace out movie buffs...

BROCK THE ROCK is in..

http://www.serendipity-themovie.com/index121.html

Now With Moveable Parts
Here's the other one TWT...

Now With Moveable Parts
Thanks...and back to good 'ol Johnny.I wonder where the creator of this thread went...I wanted to talk about Cusak movies.Does anyone want to talk about Cusak movies...please?

Not me. I dont know anythin he did. Altho I have seen a trailer for serendipity. What an intrestin idea! Meet someone & then disappear becuz if youre meant to be together, things will work out. Sorta like me & a chocolate bar. I know that sometime in my life I will meet a lot of chocolate bars.

Now With Moveable Parts
PLite...me thinks you're postin' to be postin'.What sayeth you? Find someone who does want to post a couple about Cusak and then let me know eh? Do somethin'useful for me here!

What sayeth I? I posteth where I wish, notwithstandin these ill tuned repetitions.

Originally posted by PigsnieLite
What sayeth I? I posteth where I wish, notwithstandin these ill tuned repetitions.
Wow . . . that was almost like . . . Shakespearean FrogSpeak.

Alright guys, break it up. I think Sades is basically just saying to keep chatting to a minimum in these movie-related forums. That's for badgering. This thread is going to ruined/a mess if it keeps up.

I will see what physic tha tavern offers & speak no more to Sadesdrk. Pleasure will be paid, one time or another. Teehee.

Now With Moveable Parts
Thanks for the misrepsentation TWT! PLite-Post what you want when you want...I was just trying to make conversation... Anyhoo...I want to talk about John freakin' Cusak! Okay?!

Well, whether you meant that or not, I do think we'll all agree that these threads keep getting wayyyyy too off-topic...if I started one of these, I know I'd kind of cheese me off. Anyway, I agree: back to Cusack! I'm not a big fan of romantic comedies, but Cusack could convince me to see one of his. He's the man.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
John has been getting pretty good lately on movies. For a while he kinda screwed around on some smaller potatoes, but is back where he should be right now. Just hope his sisters don't ruin it for him.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
hmmm*frown*I like Joan...but this thread's not about her(bye joan)Yeah John is the man.I didn't see America's Sweethearts cuz Julia(blech)was in it...but I bet HE was good! High Fidelity was the best! I love Jack Black too.John's older movies are so cute and totally in the 80's tradition:
-Better Off Dead
-Say Anything
-Sixteen Candles(he was so young...)Good,funny stuff!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Haven't seen Say Anything and its sitting here on top my VCR. The only reason I haven't watched it yet is because it's not on DVD, and I've become picky about that. It shouldn't matter, and I don't see why it does, but oh well. I'm thinkin bout watching it tonight though.

You've never seen Say Anything...?!?! For shame, Man. I actually just re-watched it this weekend, for the umpteenth time. I think it's still Cameron Crowe's best movie.

As for it appearing on DVD, there is a S.E. in the works from Fox for sometime next year (2002). So if you like the movie (and you should) there's something to look forward to!

"Dissed in the Malibu!"