Remakes you would Like too see made

Tools    

After Bubble boy and planet of the apes, and ocean's 11 coming in december I think this might start something, just like in music when they would remake old songs.
I would like to see King Kong and Tron remade.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

What was Bubble Boy a remake of?

Another Spartacus would be great! Too bad Rusell Crowe already made Gladiator becuz he wouldve been a great Spartacus@! How about Ewan mcGregor? And Halle Berry would be Varinia! Matt Damon would do the Tony curtis part! Tim Roth would be Crassus, Bill Murry would be Batistus the oily slave trader guy.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
You need to check http://www.zthing.com out on the Casting for Gladiator. They've got Charlton Heston trying out for the part.

Bubble Boy was a remake of a tv movie with John Travolta. Not sure the name, I think it was boy in the plastic bubble or something like that.

Posiden Adventure would be a movie worth remaking. Well, sorta. The Day the Earth Stood Still would be a good one. Citizen Kane would be something good to remake, but it would be impossible to replace Orson Welles.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

And james Cameron should direct the new Poseidon! Kate Winslet would be the girl who screams, Eeeeee eeeeeeee, I cant do it, I shall die if you make me, eeeee eeeee !!!!

Originally posted by spdrcr
Bubble Boy was a remake of a tv movie with John Travolta. Not sure the name, I think it was boy in the plastic bubble or something like that.
The Boy in the Plastic Bubble and Bubble Boy have almost nothing in common besides the main character having the same disease.

If that's the standard of what makes a remake, then is "Stepmom" a remake of "The Shootist"?

Well they were saying that it was a remake of it. Personally, I thought the movie was stupid to begin with. I mean come on, Bubble Boy!? Who is getting paid to come up with this crap?

I think I would be a very charmin Bubbly Boy. If I were the star, the movie would make $100 million garanteed.

Ha, I dont carry mirrors! What if I get hit by a bicycle & the mirror slices my nose off? No, what I do is ask the lady in the movie booth, Dont you think Im awfully cute? Dont you think I look like Jude Laws younger bro? Dont you think Im cuter than Peter Hall?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
...And then she laughs in your face at the absurdity of your last question!!!!

LOL...PLite, I think you need to reconsider how "sexy" you think you actually are. Or not, and just ask people those questions. Do like a thing where you walk up to strangers and say hey...who do I look like? I'm sure you get a lot of those crazy Brits over there doing something like that...or not, Americans love doing that, just visit New York.

SHUT UP, OG-!!!

Hummm, I actually did do that once you know, go up to this lady in the booth & ask her how I looked. But Pigsnie caught me by my collar & said, WHAT the f*** do you think youre doin? and I never heard her answer, hahaha!!!

3 more posts to 666, woohooo!!!!

Originally posted by spdrcr
Well they were saying that it was a remake of it. Personally, I thought the movie was stupid to begin with. I mean come on, Bubble Boy!? Who is getting paid to come up with this crap?
Crap? I thought it was kinda' cute.

Bubble boy and the boy in the plastic bubble had a lot of things in common, but even though the boy in the plastic bubble wasnt a comedy i was laughing the whole time (it ws like 3:00 am when i saw it)

The Phantom Menace.
Can we have a do over? I didn't like it the first time.

I would like to see Tai-Pan remade as it was a really good book but a really bad film.

The Invisible Man!
And I'd like to write and direct it. No one's done a good job yet.