2023 NFL Pick ‘Em

Tools    

For any of you NFL fans who aren’t into fantasy. A few of us are doing a group on Yahoo where you just pick the winners every week, straight picks no lines. Just for bragging rights, no money involved. If you’re interested group and password is below. Feel free to invite friends. The more the merrier.

Group# 25936
Password: Football

Driving to KC to watch my Lions play the Chiefs Thursday night. Have seats in the endzone, seven rows up. Please don't ask what I paid...
Enjoy that. Should be a blast.

Too bad we can't do a $5 apiece prize purse each week. This was a staple in any office in the 90s.

Too bad we can't do a $5 apiece prize purse each week. This was a staple in any office in the 90s.
Yeah, I miss being in a work place where pools were a staple. Miss March Madness pools the most I think.

I remember my dad was in a work pool one year with confidence points. Ya, those really were the days
Yeah, I like the confidence points format. Done that on yahoo a couple times.

Confidence points?! This is new to me. Is that like an elimination format?
No. So what you do is pick straight but bet points based on how confident you are in that game. I think usually up to ten. Another way it’s played is rank your confidence 1-16 on each game that week.

I’m sure I explained that like doo doo. 😀

No. So what you do is pick straight but bet points based on how confident you are in that game. I think usually up to ten. Another way it’s played is rank your confidence 1-16 on each game that week.

I’m sure I explained that like doo doo. 😀
No that pretty much makes sense

Driving to KC to watch my Lions play the Chiefs Thursday night. Have seats in the endzone, seven rows up. Please don't ask what I paid...
Go Lions. If anyone deserves success it's Detroit. I used to think that way about the Browns but they somehow pissed away all those good feelings they had accrued.

Yes. I did.

I was leaning that way anyway, and when it became clear that Kelce was either going to be limited or out, I pulled that trigger.

Go Lions!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Congrats to Detroit.

So who else can tell I don't see whose favored each week when I make my picks?! This is why I don't gamble.

8th out of 11. Well I made the right choice not being involved with the football pool at work this year lol