Not Sure Of The Name Of This Movie Or The Stars...

Tools    

No im being honest i really didnt know.
And I just changed the images in the site after you told me what it was.
Its amazing I just told my wife I found a cool place to hang out and that I actually made some friends. I Guess Not.

Really, so you don't know who that "mystery actor" is either? It's a stumper. It's also listed under her name on your site.

I just don't buy it, Dude. If someone really, truly can't figure something out, newbie or not, I like helping (if only to show off my otherwise useless "skill"). But this don't smell right.

Its amazing I just told my wife I found a cool place to hang out and that I actually made some friends. I Guess Not.
Lying for commerce, though part of the American way of business, turns me off, Fella. Adding a cheap shot at phony guilt, even more so. So yeah, you guess not is correct.

If others want to help in your pretend search for answers you already know, the prize of which is links to merchandise on your website, hey, more power to 'em. As I say, I'm out.

However, I CAN be bought. If you really, honestly, truly don't know what the pics are and need them for your business, send them to me privately. If you give me $2.00, U.S. money (and no hidden shipping or transfer fees), for each one that I correctly label, I will do so on a freelance basis. But we both know that's not what this is. The ones from earlier in this thread, those are on the house. But now I'm on the clock.

"I want my two dollars!"
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Im sorry if i offended you. But I am being honest. I just changed the name of the one movie because you finally gave me the answer. When my dad passed away he left me his collection of movie and tv images. Being his oldest son I would sit with him for hours when I was growing up and watch some of the classics. Most of the collection was labeled and put in mylar and cataloged. However a lot of the images were still in boxes waiting to be put into the books he stored them in. It was always his dream to do something with all the images and after he died, being his collection I couldnt part with it so I built the site as kind of a tribute to him. When I found this forum I thought that i found a cool place to talk with people like i use to with my dad. I can go on but as im typing this it is getting hard to talk about....
If its any consolation Holden I spent about 4 hours looking at sites thinking the woman was Bo Derek and looking at films and tv eposodes she was in.

Two dollars. Each.

Send as many boxes worth my way as you want, for my $2 fee, and I am your man, Man. I'll even call you "Sonny"...assuming the check clears.

If you want to talk movies on MoFo, hey, that's always free. Join in any of the thousands of existing threads or start new ones. But make 'em discussion, if that's really what you crave. Or maybe others here will be happy to play in your website's reindeer games, I dunno? I'm only speaking for myself, not any other member or the site as a whole.

Mazeltov.

There sure are a lot of white guys on the back of a 2 dollar bill.