The MoFo Avatar Thread

Tools    

Crispin is the man.
haha for sure. the sad thing is, my dancing is not unlike his. haha
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

OK, here are some old ones resized . . .

This is Hot Fuzz, right?

I'll have to see what I can come up with, once I watch that.

I think thebest is using this one.

Spirit, you may prefer the "preserved aspect ratio" version of your's.

Some don't look as good once they are stretched out. I dunno!

OK Bill, this is what I believe you meant, and I lightened the stills for one, because it was kind of dark. You choose.

That is one serious spaz attack! hehe

You know, I can zoom in on him if you like. To help make it easier to see.

Now, I tried to get creative with a picture that Iroquois posted. Key words, "I tried"!

Perfect! Thanks Des.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
If I were you, I'd try to slow it down.

If I were you, I'd try to slow it down.
That's the way that one came. I didn't make it from a trailer. Sure, I can take it apart, and put it back together again, making it slower, but I'd only do that if someone wanted to use it, and requested that it be slowed down.

Now watch someone ask me to.

I am half agony, half hope.

These are from Photobucket.

Johann von Goethe

or:

I need to go on a diet...heeeeeeeeeeeeeere kitty kitty.

Maybe he's been smoking too much dope!?!

Three of the five I just made are too large. The file sizes. Damn, damn, damn, whyyyyyyyyyyyyy???

Like, 300 isn't so large, is it?!? That damn rat's 300 pounds. I just need kilobytes. Yes, I'm rambling. ****!

Let me try this again.

Powdered Wawa, I thought of you when I saw these. You've used that first one before.
I thought of me, when I saw the one I'm using.

What about this one powder
Attached Images

ok so i dont know how to get these down to avatar size etc. but i found some cool gifs that i thought mofos might like as avatars.

(this one IS from Hot Fuzz)

You would quote me now, when I say to ignore me, I'm only testing this.
I deleted that post.
I will fix those tomorrow night, when I get home, and after I do that other avatar thread. I haven't had the time to do it yet, but I need to get those 10 or so posts gathered, and in the start of one thread, as guide for everyone who wants to know how to do these themselves.

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Alright this is great

Can I get 4 avatars from:

1) :50 to 1:02
2) 1:08 to 1:16
3) 2:53 to 3:08
4) 3:09 to 3:16

Thanks in advance, much appreciated