The Pussy Thread

Tools    

Originally Posted by susan
i love that picture...where did you find that???
Ummmmmm, some site of funny pictures, I think, must add more water to my juice, wink, seems to have affected my memory

Haha, i wish I had a pussy.

Arresting your development
How about a pussy that can get down?

Nazi Pussy

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
Here is a pic of mine:

[IMG][/IMG]
Very nice...can I pet it?

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
Here's mine:

i have 2 pussys, does anyone want a picture of them??

All this talk of pussy disgusts me. Please. Such filth. Really. Isn't there anything more intellectual we can discuss?

No?

Okay, continue...

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
i have 2 pussys, does anyone want a picture of them??
That’s preposterous...
two of them? That's a bit greedy of him, don't you think?
Anyhoot, I say rock on with your bad self. Give us all a dose of your double decker soft taco.

Oh wait. We are talking about kittens still right? Damn, I thought we were doing a nautical bit.

*grumble*

How many dicks come to harm when one consumes spotted dick? How many toads are maligned when one has occasion to sup on toad in a hole? And I ask you this, in all seriousness, when was the last time a shepherd lost his life when you thought to eat pie?

There's some of that going around, I think.

Originally Posted by 7thson
Hey I love shepherds pie, I have a great recipe for it. The secret is lots and lots of cheese.

Ooo! I just wanna pinch those cheeks!

(pain is good)

I thought it poetic, but I also found it uncomfortably warm, as our air conditioning didn’t seem to be operational.