The Pussy Thread

Tools    

This is an insult to all of the men on here, like we are just a bunch of horny apes looking to see as much skin as we can. I would have you know that I clicked this thread to see pictures of the beautiful pussy willow.

Okay maybe not

You know, for a moment I thought this thread was going to be about vaginas.

I actually got kind of sad when I realised that the thread had placed a greater emphasis on cats than it had upon vaginas and vagina-related paraphernalia .

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Why on earth would this thread be about vaginas ?? Were talking about cats aren't we?, Or is pussy some kind of dirty meta...... Ahhhhhrgh, THE FILTH!! You perverted sickos. Look what you made me contributed to.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by 7thson
This is an insult to all of the men on here, like we are just a bunch of horny apes looking to see as much skin as we can. I would have you know that I clicked this thread to see pictures of the beautiful pussy willow.

Okay maybe not

I actually got kind of sad when I realised that the thread had placed a greater emphasis on cats than it had upon vaginas and vagina-related paraphernalia .

And you thought I was so-called perverted for posting what, legs ?????

I'm not going to read this thread anymore. The lack of bona fide vagina is depressing me a little.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by jrs
The only one???

I have gotten exaggerated in this thing yes, but I get it. Piddy you silly
Ok, ok, ok.. So a couple more got it. jrs you horny.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Honestly, you men.

If only you were brought up as girls and played with dolls instead.

A Pussy Galore doll, fully movable parts.

This is the funniest thread I've seen on this board in a long time.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Jeepers, this thread has had so much stuffed shoved into in a short time I am wondering if it will be able to walk tommorow.

Okay that was bad, but least it went with the theme.

Jezzum Crow 7thson! Stop it; I'm going to pee myself!

I'VE ALWAYS LOVED ARE YOU BEING SERVED TOO.

My life isn't written very well.
I think this thread is starting to spread a little thin. The cherry on the cake is that last comment by Revenant. It could get hairier through more intercourse, but I think as a whole, it's been pretty well stuffed. Perhaps it needs more thumbs....

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I **** stand this thread any longer.

[Meanwhile, thank goodness for censorship.]

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
I think this thread is starting to spread a little thin. The cherry on the cake is that last comment by Revenant. It could get hairier through more intercourse, but I think as a whole, it's been pretty well stuffed. Perhaps it needs more thumbs....
You asked for it......

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!

The caption I had thought of for this picture was probably too offensive, so I'll just let the picture speak for itself.
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10