THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
My favorite track on The Life of Pablo is "I Love Kanye"
This rapping stuff would probably be hard if Kanye didn't rhyme with Kanye

I really couldn't care less how Kanye is as long as i enjoy his music. And to tell you the truth i'm not even aware of him being an a-hole because i don't follow celebritity news.

Planning to re-listen to all his albums before i get to The Life of Pablo, listened to MBDTF twice yesterday and i'm listening to The College Dropout right now. Both are still great, hoping i like Late Registration more this time around because that is the only one that didn't really work for me.

A lot of great musicians are total pricks. I don't know if Kanye is one or not, but I'm just saying, if he is it's nothing new.

I really couldn't care less how Kanye is as long as i enjoy his music. And to tell you the truth i'm not even aware of him being an a-hole because i don't follow celebritity news.
When the president of the united states himself calls you a Jackass I'd say that extends beyond "celebrity news"

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
When the president of the united states himself calls you a Jackass I'd say that extends beyond "celebrity news"
Implying the president in the US isn't a celebrity??

Implying the president in the US isn't a celebrity??
I thought it was pretty clear that I was implying his status extends beyond celebrity. but people get confused easy, I understand. It's not your fault.

so then you are aware of him being an ******* after all
I'm aware that people think he is an ******* because of that. I thought there must have been more than that which i'm not aware of. If there isn't then the Kanye is an ******* talk is well overblown.

yeah he consistently has his own head up his ass.
most recently he said that the only reason taylor swift is even famous is because of him.

taking credit for her entire career. lol.

most recently he said that the only reason taylor swift is even famous is because of him.
See this is the sort of stuff i couldn't care less about. I'm sure Swift has said equally dumb stuff same as every musician, i just don't quite understand how Kanye seems the most hated out of all of them.

See this is the sort of stuff i couldn't care less about. I'm sure Swift has said equally dumb stuff same as every musician, i just don't quite understand how Kanye seems the most hated out of all of them.
Yeah it's dumb. But it's more than dumb - it's a dick move to take credit for other peoples hard work and accomplishments. Do you want someone else to take credit for your ideas or accomplishments?

The reason kayne seems the most hated is because it's not just one thing he has said, it's a consistent pattern of behavior.

I don't understand in situations like these why people seem to take things so personally, like Kanye is attacking them or something. Why do people care so much to let themselves get angry or emotionally invested in what you thinking he is saying? It just becomes boring in my opinion, an easy target, someone posts some bad news about what he says, everyone comments swearing at him, I don't know what it achieves.

And he says he spoke to her on the phone about it for an hour and she thought it was funny, and even suggested including it. Obviously we don't know what is true or not, but Taylor Swift has done so well because of the way she markets herself. I think it could be entirely possible that she now denies this because of the backlash or altogether it was ploy to get more attention for her, look how much she's been in the news recently, I've seen her speech so many times the last couple of days.

And he says he spoke to her on the phone about it for an hour and she thought it was funny, and even suggested including it. Obviously we don't know what is true or not, but Taylor Swift has done so well because of the way she markets herself. I think it could be entirely impossible that she now denies this because of the backlash or altogether it was ploy to get more attention for her, look how much she's been in the news recently, I've seen her speech so many times the last couple of days.
Couldn't agree more. It is pretty pathetic that some people really get off on this celebrity rivalry stuff, some people are foaming at the mouth waiting for Kanyes respnse .

I don't understand in situations like these why people seem to take things so personally, like Kanye is attacking them or something. Why do people care so much to let themselves get angry or emotionally invested in what you thinking he is saying? It just becomes boring in my opinion, an easy target, someone posts some bad news about what he says, everyone comments swearing at him, I don't know what it achieves.
same reason people are into sports I imagine. I've never understood any of it, people get so riled up and shout at the television or riot in the streets.

if you can get that passionate about the atlantis mermen or whatever then why not get that passionate about t.swift. Actually it makes more sense to me because at least swift is an artist and art can effect someones life under the right conditions.

Makes more sense to me to be passionate about an artist than a sports team.

Yeah, but it is getting passionate over some stupid media rivalry that i find extremely dumb and weird. Being passionate about their music is fine encouraged even, there are clearly some people who don't listen to Swift or Kanye that eat all this celebrity feud crap up.