Spinning right from the graves

Tools    

A novel adaptation.
A good friend of mine has decided on an interesting event.

He's hiring a to psychic to hold a seance for us.
He knows who to invite, and what serve, all that sort of thing, but the question remains: Who to ressurect?
I have no idea if it's going to work, and as it is, I have no opinon on the validity of the seance "thing" (I'm a dirty, dirty liar).
Write in with your opinons. Keep in mind, that this is most definitley not limited to film stars, in fact, the current idea is for Andy Warhol.

i used to be skeptical but than i helped open "the doorway" and it worked since than im weary, if you are going to do one, DONT hold it in any school, a tuesday/ full moon is the best time for more chance of sucess and dont forget to close the gateway. As far as who to call, ive no idea.

I don't believe in that crap, but if I did...I would choose my Mother first. If I was to choose someone relevant to history...Lee Harvey Oswald, so I can get the real truth...John the Babtist, if he showed up then there's no heaven...or Mrs. O'Leary, was it really your cow maam?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

A novel adaptation.
John Lennon, Jimmy Stewart...
Just some new thoughts.

Orson Welles.
Stanley Kubrick.
My grandfather.
My dog, Blackie [how racist].
Adolph Hitler.

A novel adaptation.
It means that Matt is a baby-kicker.

James Dean, maybe?

What about Elvis? Or Ringo? You could ask him whether or not they were really high when they wrote Yellow Submarine! I, too, don't believe in that stuff, but it would be fun to bring 'em back anyway!

I don't think Ringo's dead yet, is he?

Personally I don't really believe in such things. Do I think it's possible? Yeah, in some odd circumstances. I believe in demons and I do believe they make such things a possibility...but I don't think it's all that likely. That said, I don't think it matters who you call...

...but if I were you, I'd tell the pyschic to contact someone who YOU know is still alive. That way, if they make the connection, you can bust 'em.

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Bruce Lee - I`d love to have a workout with him and listen to his pholosophies.