Name that flick 2

Tools    

I've got a splitting headache
and...here we go again, a few from before that were left unanswered.

1. I was hoping you could tell me fvckstick... they're all addressed to you.
(Answered-FiLm Fr3aK) Shawshenk Redemption
2. This is one order that you shouldn't follow and you ******* know it!
(Answered-Holden Pike) Armageddon
3. No, you must have said Jerry, like Lewis, which would make you Dean Martin, right?

4. Bishop, wer'e havin' a party downtown. Why don't you bring Howdy Doody and the chocolate wonder?, I hear you mothers gonna be there, we're having a real good time, you know what I'm saying?
(Answered-Holden Pike) King of New York
5. It nearly blew his little yellow skin off!
(Answered-Holden Pike) Return of the Pink Panther
6. Perhaps you don't understand...if you don't pay me now, I'm gonna take this uh, swizzle stick and uh, I'll be shovin' that right up your pee hole.
(Answered-Mary Loquacious) Deuce Bigalow
7. I've got a black bar on 2, sometimes 7.

8. It's amazing what you can do when you don't have to look at yourself in the mirror anymore.
(Answered-Holden Pike) Hollow Man
9. Now, you go and play foozball with your friends.
(Answered-Yoda) The Waterboy
10. The toy division have come up with a new doll, to go along with our children's clothing line, the Melon Patch kids...they're not orphaned, they're abandoned.
(Answered-Holden Pike) Back to School
11. Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead.
(Answered-Holden Pike) Pulp Fiction
12. I'll swallow your soul! I'll swallow your soul!
(Answered-Holden Pike) Evil Dead II
13. I wasn't dating him. I was ******* him.
(Answered-Holden Pike) Basic Instinct
14. ...and as a pimp, I shall blend into Beverly Hills like MSG into miso soup.
(Answered-Yoda) Beverly Hills Ninja
15. I was not going to stand by and see another marine die...just to live by those ******* rules!!
(Answered-Holden Pike) Rules of Engagement
16. I've drank more beer, pissed more blood, banged more quiff, and busted more balls than all you numb-nuts put together.
(Answered-Holden Pike) Heartbreak Ridge
17. Here's the pulse, all right? And this, your finger...far from the pulse, jammed straight up your @ss.
(Answered-Yoda) Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
18. If you wanna Pepsi pal, you're gonna pay for it.
(Answered-Holden Pike) Back to the Future
19. We got a new inmate today...simple minded fella.
(Answered-FiLm Fr3aK) The Green Mile
20. Soon I'll be on fries, then the grill. In two years, I'll make assistant manager.
(Answered-LordSlayton) Coming to America

19 The Green Mile

????

8. Hollow Man
10. Back to School
11. Pulp Fiction
12. Evil Dead II
(repeated again in Army of Darkness)
15. Rules of Engagement
18. Back to the Future
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

20. Half Baked or Coming to America?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Dang it Yoda, I hit post type that in and look down... there you are... beat me by like 2 seconds,,,,

17. Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, yes?

20. Half Baked or Coming to America?
The latter...

3. No, you must have said Jerry, like Lewis, which would make you Dean Martin, right? (Denzel Washington talking)

7. I've got a black bar on 2, sometimes 7. (John Candy talking)

Hmm, some of them guesses there are a little rough, but you did get #2 and #4.

5 = The Pink Panther Strikes Again? NO!
However, one of the other Pink Panther's is the right answer. Not much of a Peter Sellers fan, huh? lol

Edit: #6 is Norm McDonald, but I think it was a cameo.

Yes, I am, but after the original and A Shot in the Dark, the latter Pink Panther films tend to mesh together in my mind. I thought Strikes Again is the one with the 'behm' ("The exploding kind") and I knew the "little yellow skin" line was in reference to that scene - or at least I think it is. Though now I seem to remember Clouseau's apartment blowing up, and I can't picture whether or not Cato was at the costume shop.

I now see that "exploding" bit actually comes from Revenge of the Pink Panther. Same difference, really. Whichever one it is.

If #6 isn't Screwed, then I'd say it's probably gotta be Dirty Work - which I have no shame in not being able to distinguish between. I like Norm and all, but those are pretty bad movies with only a couple good moments between 'em. And I thought the Candy line was the scene at the beginning of Summer Rental when he's stressing out as an air traffic controller, but I have no other guesses for that one.

Lol@'behm'
Yeah, I agree, that sometimes they do mesh together. If you remember, Sellers got handed a bomb, just after he answered his front door, and of course, this right after him and Kato just got done destroying his apartment (funniest parts of the movies, I think). The correct answer is "Return of the Pink Panther", but I'll give you credit. (like there's a prize, or something) lol.

With John Candy saying that, think of a messed up television, i.e. the cable stations. A 2 inch horizontal black bar across the screen, slowly moving up. Channels 2 and sometimes channel 7.

I'm not a huge fan of Norm McDonald either, he seems all right, but he was just a cameo in the movie that I'm talking about. Hmm, maybe I'll tell you who he was talking to...
eh, what the hell, it might give it away, but he was talking to Rob Schneider.

It's from Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo. I remember it now.
"That's a huge b*tch!"