Name That Movie

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ok, I know there are similar threads with this kinda thing going on, but this is mearly a way to test your wits at quoting movies.

Rules are simple...a quote will be given, and you must provide the name of the movie from which it came. If you answer correctly, you can then post a quote of your own from a movie.

You can give hints if you want, it's not required, but if your quote seems to be stumping people, then a hint can be given.

I'll start things off...this is a fairly easy one

I'm kickin my a**, do you mind?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Liar, Liar

Now With Moveable Parts
um...does the qoute have to be from the person who guessed the previous qoute? What if they don't come back for like a month?

Well, I doubt he'll return here today, so sades you can be the next quoter. Generally, the person who guesses the correct movie quotes another movie.

don't give up on me!

"Who said that? Who the f@ck said that? Who's the slimy communist $hit twinkle-toed c@cksucker who just signed his own death warrant?"

Yours is Gunnery Sgt. Hartman (R. Lee Ermey) in Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket.

Next:
"That's a big Twinkie."
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Ghostbusters

"You are a f@cking ugly b!tch and I want to stab you to death and play with your blood."

Awww, that's sweet. Patrick Bateman (Christian Bale) in American Psycho.

"Now here come two words for you: shut the fu*k up."

i don't know that one

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
That sounds VERY familiar...

Midnight Run

"Wanna see something really scary?"

Dan Aykroyd to Albert Brooks in the opening of Twilight Zone: The Movie.

"Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you have their strict attention."

Seven

"I used the same f@ckin' soap you did and when I got finished, the towel didn't look like no god-damn Maxi-Pad"

Samuel L. Jackson to John Travolta after washing the blood and brain off of themselves in Pulp Fiction

"In death...there are no mistakes"

hey hey hey hey i got there first

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Damnit, as I was reloading this thread I thought of the movie, but no Mark and Spud got to it before me. Don't know Marks, but Spuds is Final Destination.