18.52%
20 votes
1980s
29.63%
32 votes
1990s
108 votes. You may not vote on this poll

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I am kind-of bothered that 2000 isn't even listed as an option, the popular consensus with movies and music is that it's on a downward slope. Tons of oblivious people saying, "They just don't make them like they used to." Which is, in my opinion, the silliest thing imaginable when you look at some of the movies that have been released in the decade. Am I saying that if this option were available that I'd actually vote for it, I wouldn't, however, that doesn't mean it shouldn't be a contender. I voted for the 1990's which featured the release of Donnie Darko, The Lion King, Toy Story, The Crow, The Green Mile, Fight Club, Schindler's List, Silence of the Lambs, and so on.

70's probably. It's hard to decide really. It's like who's prettier - the 70's Women with no photoshop and now! Where every young Lady is Photoshopped to the inch of their life

My favorite would have to be the 90's. A lot of my favorite movies were made in the 90's, and while I don't think all recent movies are crap I admit that even the newer ones that I do like just aren't as good as the ones made pre-2000. The 90's was probably the last of the golden age for Hollywood, back when movies were about talent and not fake beauty and cheesy CGI effects.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
My favorite would have to be the 90's. A lot of my favorite movies were made in the 90's, and while I don't think all recent movies are crap I admit that even the newer ones that I do like just aren't as good as the ones made pre-2000. The 90's was probably the last of the golden age for Hollywood, back when movies were about talent and not fake beauty and cheesy CGI effects.
Tell that to Looper.