Whats the weather like today where you live?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Flooded here, yesterday morning. 7", based on this one local report. Though this doesn't even begin to show the actual damage around the county, it is at least a good introduction to our local accent and slang. The ditch in front of my house is deeper than I am tall. The water had backed up so much that it was overflowing from this ditch onto the county road, covering it with a good 2" sheet of water for about 10' or more. Several county roads were closed due to flooding over. All dirt roads were inaccessible, at least for most of the day.

https://www.wtvy.com/2024/02/12/hous...fter-flooding/

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Waiting for the snow to start, have a winter storm warning for tomorrow.

Crap February weather. Cold & windy. At least there’s no snow forecast.

ONE MONTH TO SPRING!

Right now it's 78 and sunny. Supposed to get up to 83 today. Temps are due to drop Tuesday to the 70's and 60's.

Not even close. February is cold in Bermuda & it’s never as hot there as people think. Some folks confuse it with the Bahamas.

Ber-muuuu-da!

Not even close. February is cold in Bermuda & it’s never as hot there as people think. Some folks confuse it with the Bahamas.
I've been to both places. It was hot when I was there in Bermuda and I wore shorts, summer of course. *Wasn't really serious, was joking around.

The Adventure Starts Here!
After hitting 70 a bunch of times in the past week here in Pittsburgh, we'll be lucky to hit 40 today. Oh, and we woke up to snow-covered cars and grass (but it didn't stick to sidewalks and roads, so there's that, at least). So much for March going in like a lion and out like a lamb.

Winter's way of just reminding us that IT IS STILL WINTER TODAY.