Actors that instantly turn you off a film

Tools    

Also, Brendan Fraser. Glad he stepped out of the spotlight when it was his time. That fat f**k needs to end his life already.

I dont know if it's her acting, the duck beat pout, that dress, or the high priced crap she sells. I just cant tolerate her.
Got nice boobs tho...

We've gone on holiday by mistake
End his life?? Bit harsh.

Plenty of actors have a good run in the limelight before it fades away

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I used to, but I think it was the whole steam cleaning the uterus thing that turned me off. I much prefer her mother.

Also, Brendan Fraser. Glad he stepped out of the spotlight when it was his time. That fat f**k needs to end his life already.
]
That's the kind of immature tripe I used to see on imdb, not movieforums. How about you learn how to use the remote control and just switch to another movie. Wishing someone commit suicide because you dont like them? Really? Bad juju, dude.

Plenty of actors have a good run in the limelight before it fades away
It is harsh, yes. But It's for the greater good.

I'm over here like "Go back to your Furry Venegance you fat middle age hack fraud!"

I'm pretty sure he used that film he pay his court fines and divorce papers, how sad.
It's like: "Go back to standing beside a window with a cellphone looking concerned in 'Crash 2' you overweight mongoloid!" I'm also sure he starred in a nothing TV show called 'The Affair' as a small bit part and made a big deal out of it like he's relevant again. Why is he even here? He should go away to Africa and never come back.

That's the kind of immature tripe I used to see on imdb, not movieforums. How about you learn how to use the remote control and just switch to another movie. Wishing someone commit suicide because you dont like them? Really? Bad juju, dude.
Because Brendan Fraser is holding me hostage will the remote in his hand. He's making me watch "Crash 2: With A Furry Vengeance."

Totally agree with Dani on this. I also use to see people wishing death on actors on IMDB that's why I chose to be at MoFo. It's wrong to do!

If you don't like the actor just say he sucks or something. Besides you can be held liable for making death jokes about celebrities. Don't think it doesn't happen, people have been investigated and or sued for what they say on the internet.

What's the meaning of Brendan Fraser? Who knows right? I mean, why was he in 'G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra?...'

THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BRENDAN FRASER! WHY IS HE HERE?!

"Most people go, I wish for world peace. But chaos has a place in balancing out the light and the dark in the world. I don't know if I would wish for world peace.
JEEEZ, what a psychopath. Am I right?

Totally agree with Dani on this. I also use to see people wishing death on actors on IMDB that's why I chose to be at MoFo. It's wrong to do
Hey man, I don't normally do things like this. If I "offended" you I apologize. I got sick and tired of the stupidity and the immaturity of IMDB too.

But Brendan Fraser NEEDS to be held accountable for his actions like any other human being. That 'no-body' will be the end to all of us If we're not careful!

Ryan Gosling. If flaring nostrils was an acting technique the man would be swimming in Oscars.

I felt much the same until I saw him in Good Guys. I thought his comic timing was excellent. Still not sure about all the hype over his looks, though. He's not unattractive but not sure why people go gaga over him.

I felt much the same until I saw him in Good Guys. I thought his comic timing was excellent. Still not sure about all the hype over his looks, though. He's not unattractive but not sure why people go gaga over him.
Speaking of unattractive...

Poor Dude is required to give $900,000 a year in alimony to his ex wife, it's made him into a shell of former himself.

Stuff makes you want to cry in this 'Post-Brendan Fraser Era.'

Body shaming is also very imdb - the guy sustained a back injury during Hurricane Sandy. Not amusing. Maybe find an actor you DO like and stop obsessing over one you don't. Failing that, I'm sure you'll tune in to Danny Boyle's Trust with Brendan, Donald Sutherland and Hilary Swank. Just comes across as very mean spirited, dude

Body shaming is also very imdb - the guy sustained a back injury during Hurricane Sandy. Not amusing. Maybe find an actor you DO like and stop obsessing over one you don't. Failing that, I'm sure you'll tune in to Danny Boyle's Trust with Brendan, Donald Sutherland and Hilary Swank. Just comes across as very mean spirited, dude
He's not unattractive because of his body shape, he's unattractive because he's Brendan Fraser.

Got nothing to do with "body shaming."

Tobey Maguire too, that guy's got a frog face with a voice of a 10 year old.

Trying hard hard to be nominated for an Oscar with 'Brothers' are you? Too bad, only if your Movie didn't suck so hard. Keep it up with those Facial Expressions and all that yelling there. You'll get a Razzie someday Tobey.

Seems rather harsh .