Hillary Clinton: Woman Enough

Tools    

Election is over! Hillary won!

Its all a formality now, because Morgan Freeman is doing the voicework for Hillary Clintons new ads!

It was over in May.

I was unaware that "Crooked Hillary's" 'Foundation' had paid off the members of the Electoral College in May, though I can't say I'm surprised...otherwise, IT'S STILL ON!!!
We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force. ~Ayn Rand

Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis!!! Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!

I was unaware that "Crooked Hillary's" 'Foundation' had paid off the members of the Electoral College in May, though I can't say I'm surprised...otherwise, IT'S STILL ON!!!
Oh a Trumpet. Not surprising.

I love his Confederate sig line (sarcasm), "Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis!!!"
If Trump was elected he'd do away with due process and be a real tyrant. A vote for Trump is like a vote for Napoleon.

A vote for Trump is like a vote for Napoleon.
Wow, quite a compliment. Napoleon.

One of the greatest military minds in history

Yes Napoleon was a great military leader. At least the French think so. The British aren't of the same opinion Where's HoneyKid when I need him?
Was surprised to see that comparison to be honest, comparing someone to Napoleon...

Also, I'd doubt the British commanders didn't respect the threat that was Napoleon when they faced him.

I love his Confederate sig line (sarcasm), "Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis!!!"

Are you really asserting that opposition to tyranny is an exclusively 'Confederate' virtue???

While your claim is patently false, since opposition to tyranny is a universal value shared by all real men and women, were your claim true (and it's not), then the Confederacy would have ben justified in their actions...Citizen Rules, you're not attempting to justify the actions of the CSA (by employing false premises), are you???

Wow, quite a compliment. Napoleon.

One of the greatest military minds in history

Are you really asserting that opposition to tyranny is an exclusively 'Confederate' virtue???

While your claim is patently false, since opposition to tyranny is a universal value shared by all real men and women, were your claim true (and it's not), then the Confederacy would have ben justified in their actions...Citizen Rules, you're not attempting to justify the actions of the CSA (by employing false premises), are you???
O-M-G who repped you?! LOL!

Let's also not forget the Napoleonic Laws did away with the patchwork of feudal laws

More and more I'm convinced most people have little clue when it comes to the historical comparisons they make

Donald Trump; Libera et impera, Acerbus et ingens!!!!

What the hells all this?

Culture....

can someone please ban this guy?

As is typical, when certain people discover that their arguments and positions lack merit they seek to censor the individual(s) who point this out rather then taking a moment for intersection and examining their (flawed) positions...

Napoleon, a soldier... a regular corporal, rising to the position of leader, was a victory for the common man over the elitist class of his day.

Even though Trump is not a commoner, he is using the position he has to fight for the outsiders... Against America's ruling class, which led America into the garbage it's in now. That's who Hillary represents

Altogether, Napoleon... well, I like him compared to our leaders who like to talk a lot but really only serve their donors