Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Shogun Assassin is pretty great, one of my friends favourite film. I've been meaning to watch the Lone Wolf & Cub films myself. I actually think it was you who told me about them HK.
I would recommend the manga, it's perhaps the greatest work of graphic fiction ever draw. I am serious, it's the graphic equivalent to the The Illiad for poems, War and Peace for novels and the 9th Symphony for music.

I haven't watched the movies (whose screenplay was written by the same person) but the greatness of the manga is transcendental and perhaps impossible to equal.

Harvey (1950)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Dheepan (2015) by Jacques Audiard

My girlfriend and I are going to see the Palme D'or winner from 2015, Dheepan by Jacques Audiard. Besides working as an editor at a book publishing firm, my girlfriend also works as an editor at a third world news agency, so i hope this will be something for her. So far i have only seen Rust & Bone by Audiard.