12.12%
4 votes
None of above!-
12.12%
4 votes
Don't care!
33 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Originally Posted by Krackalackin
If this poll is accurate on how you guys feel, I think it's sad and you all should be ashamed.
I Hope you never have to make a decision about abortion, it is a hard one, not everyone has support and family to help, I have never met one person who used abortion for family planning, try and be less judgmental, of people who have made this decision, they need support and love.

I realize im pretty late with this thread- im sorry if im repeating anything thats already been beaten to death.

I've always been pretty religious- i was raised Lutheran, and have been going to church all my life- but i've incorperated aspects of other religions and beliefs into my own faith structure, (which has actually made me quite the 'mislead youth' in my congregation.)
Usually religious folks are pretty adamate on one side or the other of this topic, but i never really knew where i stood until about two months ago. (Although i always claimed to be pro-abortion to get closer to this girl. Ive always felt bad about that.)
Anyways- im not going to condemn you pro-choice-ites to hell for your beliefs. From my point of view, (which, currently is very pro-life), abortion shouldnt be illegal, simply because we shouldnt have to even debate over a thing like this. In my ideal world- it would be utterly unthinkable .
Unfortunatley- ideals alone cant really do much of anything in this world.
I dont think pro-choice supporters are bad people. I think that women's bodies are their own business- and i certainly cannot fully understand exactly whats going on with women, (for obvious reasons), but ultimatley i believe that we should do all that we can with God's greatest gift. I think we can work towards that kind of future, where women dont have to make that kind of decision, because its made before mistake is. The only things standing in our way is violence, alcohol, drugs, and money. Its shouldnt be that hard