I don't know how to hate films

Tools    

Oh dear lordy lordy.

It's absurdist anti-comedy, no big deal. The films world bears as much resemblance to reality as a Bugs Bunny cartoon. Being disturbed by its gross out nonsense, is just about as silly as being offended by the geysers of blood in Kill Bill.

Not as silly as being entertained by it.

What's silly about being entertained by it? Am I seriously being given a lecture on the moral high ground of what I find entertaining by someone named Action Rocks?

Also, you haven't even seen the movie, so spare me your empty noise.

Hong Kong action film buff.
What's silly about being entertained by it? Am I seriously being given a lecture on the moral high ground of what I find entertaining by someone named Action Rocks?

Also, you haven't even seen the movie, so spare me your empty noise.
Imagine having an attention span so horrible that you count five words as a lecture.

And yes, action rocks, and will forever rox.

Imagine having an attention span so horrible that you count five words as a lecture.

And yes, action rocks, and will forever rox.

This is some pitiful trolling.

Bye.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Am I seriously being given a lecture on the moral high ground of what I find entertaining by someone named Action Rocks?

Now, let's focus on what we love.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.