Your Favourite Things...

Tools    

That's in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Held twice a year Jan and June. Ruins it for bookstores - over 1 million books from as little as $1. Heaven.
Ugh, that sounds so good, I wish I lived closer

Wireless local area networks are one of my favorite things as well.

Ranks right up there with water.

((Another favorite of mine: Forum Roleplaying Games))

You too can be crane kicked 50 meters backwards through a stone column by a sentient android butler assassin. It's fun!

((Another favorite of mine: Forum Roleplaying Games))

You too can be crane kicked 50 meters backwards through a stone column by a sentient android butler assassin. It's fun!
I've always wanted to be crane kicked 50 meters backwards through a stone column by a sentient Android butler assassin.

It sounds very X-Men like in my head for some reason....

More often times it's not combat-oriented, but drama-oriented. Flexes your creativity, storytelling, and writing skills.

More often times it's not combat-oriented, but drama-oriented. Flexes your creativity, storytelling, and writing skills.
Yeah I get that, I think it was just a mixture of me being really excited for the new film, and also the mention of sentients.... (I mixed up the words sentient and sentiels in my head ...)