The Dorky Stuff Thread

Tools    

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
I shout inaudible words while I stretch.
My favorite one is Nanga.
that's not dorky, that's quirky!

I still watch wrestling even though it's been going downhill for so so long.

I play video games with friends on all platforms (PC, XBOX, Gamecube + PS2). I'm officially a gamer now and can pretty much beat any average person at any game. I went to a friends house when I was 12, he just got a Sega Saturn. I beat him at all his games and he got really pissed . ahhh now I feel geeky.

I love to write too! I used to think it was dorky and hid the fact I wrote stories, this worked really well until I gave in a 6000 word story for my yr 12 creative writing sac and beat everyone......but then found others who love writing too (some on this forum).

When enough of your friends like something it doesn't matter who else thinks it's dorky because you're having so much fun doing it and stuff whoever doesn't embrace it. I'd rather persue what I love than hide it and be somebody else

Originally Posted by SpoOkY

I love to write too! I used to think it was dorky and hid the fact I wrote stories, this worked really well until I gave in a 6000 word story for my yr 12 creative writing sac and beat everyone......but then found others who love writing too (some on this forum).

When enough of your friends like something it doesn't matter who else thinks it's dorky because you're having so much fun doing it and stuff whoever doesn't embrace it. I'd rather persue what I love than hide it and be somebody else
Writing isn't dorky man. I admire people that write, and I think most people do.

My dorky habit as of late is doing surveys on Myspace. I think I've pissed off this forums very own Sedai by posting these surveys that my friends send me, and now I feel more worse than ever about the whole Myspace thing. When I joined I felt like I was selling out, but now I can't stop going on the damn thing. Its my generation's latest fad I think, and I've for once fallen into it. I also quote The Big Lebowski at inoppurtune times and take far too much pride in the fact that I'm right-brained, by priding over my A in English and bragging about my C+ in Algebra II.

I play with legos
I make random, obsene noises when i'm bored
I spend two minutes cursing after i stub my toe
I waste a lot of time on ADD pretending to play the drums and whatnot
I reminisce about regrets that seem stupid to most people, but are important to me

I still love to play videogames
I still watch old re-runs of I Love Lucy
I still watch the Disney Channel
I collect dub city cars, and other model cars that I can put together myself

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I talk to my cats like they are normal people, then ask them "DO you think I'm stupid for talking to someone that can't understand me? DO You? DO YOU!?!?"

I talk to my cats like they are normal people, then ask them "DO you think I'm stupid for talking to someone that can't understand me? DO You? DO YOU!?!?"
That's pretty cool until they ask whether you've found God or not. Then it's a whole bunch of 'preachy' stuff made to make you feel guilty for saying the word "pussy".

Friggin' cats...so full of god.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I talk to my cats
Where Have been Ash? nice to have you back.