Favorite Sayings

Tools    

Bruce Campbell Groupie
You play with matches you get burnt

How D'ya like THEM apples?

You're either with me or against me

I'll have you longshanks-Sam LOTR

Fool of a Took!-Gandalf-LOTR

Im in North Carolina , so bare with me...

Man that chick is dog balls ugly....

Its hotter'n 2 rats screwin in a wool sock

Sorry.. I rode the short bus. I also wore a big helmet with a chin strap and licked the windows.....

The world is full of kings and queens who blind our eyes and steal our dreams...it's heaven and hell. -unknown

Life is like a quiet breeze blowing softly through the trees for it is restless and neverending. -me

Woof -also me

The Original Computer Virus
Dude, the only reason I'm not gonna drop out of school is because I've got nothing better to do all day. My friend

"I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right"..........Albert Einstein

After the game, the king and pawn go into the same box......
Italian proverb.......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

"People in glass houses sink ships" - That bartender dude from Boondock Saints (for the life of me, I can't remember his name)

"If you wished to be loved, love." - Seneca

After the game, the king and pawn go into the same box......
^
i like this one |

here are some cool ones

Why? is the Key to Knowledge..
Knowledge is the key To Power- unknown

What ive felt and what ive known have never shined through what ive shown- matalica

The quiet people change the world,
The loud people take the credit!

Strive to learn and learn to strive!

Politicians dedicate their lives to running all of ours- metalica with a touch of me….

Learn to lose as well as win – yoda

why? is not a question but a lesson learned in time- greenday-goodridence

every bodys got their problems, everybody tells the samething to you, its just a mater of how you solve them and how you take the things you have been through - sum 41 the hell song

thankyou sabre man for this awsome thread, i love your signature