Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

So it is Godoggos turn, Slob isn't even on the list so I wasn't acknowledging Blade Runner as part of the game, but if we want to use it I'm fine with it.
Good grief, Slob. I did not even know that. I'm adding you to the list.

I'll give HK another hour and then I'll have something if he hasn't shown up.
Because so much time has gone by, would you rather wait until the weekend? We can set this up as a weekend thing. You all will have all Saturday and Sunday to post it, but by late Sunday, we move on down the list.

Once again, I'm sorry. ;o

Really, I barely off the site, let alone out of the house and then these two days and I miss it both times.

If it's ok with everyone, I'll take my go from here. It'll serve me right and then the next person can take their turn from Monday.

Gambling movies.

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
Hope it is ok if I join in, I think my invitation got lost in the e-mail. (see what I did there)

I went with Rounders. One of my favorite gambling movies, on my top 100, and very underrated in my opinion. Very well written and acted. The Russians are my profile banner.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Sean, I'll add you in. Raul, are you in this, or do you want to be?

Honey Dear, you best knock this ***** off! I didn't come back for this.
I'm not in now. Perhaps in the future though

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
I'm gonna go with Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels before someone else takes it.

honeykid ~ 35,369
Nebbit ~ 33,333
Godoggo ~ 6,347
wintertriangles ~ 4,416
teeter_g ~ 4,382
Daniel M ~ 4,224
The Sci-Fi Slob ~ 3,281
Tyler1 ~ 1,834
seanc ~ 1655
Frightened Inmate No. 2 ~ 889
Kakarot89 ~ 331

I'll update the post count later. It's not going to change anything here right now.

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
I could do any of the three main detectives from one of my faves LA Confidential but I went with Bud. He is the most raw of the three, I love that character and this movie.