The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Jeeze, that IS a large picture...I could count all the flyaway hairs on your head!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
...and the large beady, cross-eyed pupils.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Really? Cross-eyed?
Man, don't say that, that's all I need. Give me a freakin' complex. Let's all pick on Matt, the universal scapegoat for everyone's evasions and inadequacies !!

IT'S A TOTALLY UNWORKABLE VIEW OF THE WORLD!!

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Really? Cross-eyed?
Man, don't say that, that's all I need. Give me a freakin' complex. Let's all pick on Matt, the universal scapegoat for everyone's evasions and inadequacies !!

IT'S A TOTALLY UNWORKABLE VIEW OF THE WORLD!!
matt no need to cry no more, i dont know why i have chosen to do this, it is crazy I NEVER EVER share my photo's with ppl on the internet for one reason im U-G-L-Y i aint got no aliby, its quarter past midnight thats my excuse for doing this so enjoy laughing and me for whatever short time it lasts. May i say one thing

THIS PICTURE IS NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED THIS PICTURE IS OF MICK "KNIGHTMARE" NAISMITH AND SHOULD BE APPROACHED WITH CAUTION
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	p.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	222  

Now With Moveable Parts
You look like an uncle of mine...

Now With Moveable Parts
My uncle is the coolest guy in our family!

Now With Moveable Parts
Thanks. As a kid, my uncle was the kind of guy that would bring cards with him so he could do little tricks for us. He always had candy in his pockets too and not just boring ol' Lifesavors or something, it was good stuff like Atomic Fire Balls or Dutch Mints.
Anyhoo...

you are very lucky to have an uncle like that no one knows much about my uncles, but i can promise you none were ever like that, its pretty sad, still brings tears to my eyes, but no one wants know my bad history so i will finish up with saying you seem to have a good life Sades and i hope you can make the most of it.

Originally posted by Knightmare
THIS PICTURE IS NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED THIS PICTURE IS OF MICK "KNIGHTMARE" NAISMITH AND SHOULD BE APPROACHED WITH CAUTION
Isn't it funny how some british people look like Prince Charles.

Just kiddin Knightmare.

It is very funny. Considering he's an Australian.

And sometimes the more interesting faces are the most interesting to watch. I was editing some footage with Naisy in it. Very funny. Very interesting.

"Introducing the wonderfully bustrious, Anthea!"

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
It is very funny. Considering he's an Australian.
Well sh*t. I thought he was British. Sorry to offend you in such a manner Knightmare.

*Disclaimer, I have, in no way, hatred towards British.

spudly how dare you insult me that way? i supose i can understand. no need to worry us aussies are pretty relaxed we insult each other all the time we dont call each other british but hey you apologized like i need to hold a grudge but dont be surprised if one day in the future i call you scottish

MoFos we're still waiting on for a picture.
  • Mary Lo-Kenobi
  • Steve
  • Guy
  • Holden Pike
  • jrs1013
  • bigvalbowski
  • sunfrog
  • Zephyrus
  • Fez Wizardo
  • Jozie
  • Monkeypunch
My apologies if I forgot anyone, or if any on the list above HAVE posted a picture without my noticing.

we have 1004 members i have my doubts all of them are going to submit a pic, the only reason you have mine is because it was very late in the morning and i didnt know what i was doing.

Don't be usin' your Jedi mind tricks on me, Yoda...