Smoker's Lounge

Tools    

Does snuff/snus (I've never heard the word snus) give a buzz? I've been told betel does but not too pretty to my eye
Snus is the Swedish word for snuff. And yes all oral tobaccos will give you a buzz when you're not used to it or you've been without nicotine for a while. But for me there's nothing more obnoxious than a nicotine "buzz."

Had a treat this weekend. My (future) sister-in-law just got back from South America and brought me back a three pack of Romeo y Julietas. Perfect for my weekend trip to Biloxi with some of my high school friends. Though we skimped on the alcohol, it was either box wine or Traditional Yuengling, I was able to smoke like a champ (only one of my other friends smoke cigars, and all the Cubans I've ever given him he has hated, so I tossed him some Taste of Habana Churchills, which are a good smokes for the price, and he seemed to enjoy those).

Its been a while since I posted on here, and I've wanted to pair this beer and cigar for a long time. The cigar is a HOPZ craft beer cigar, which is rolled in the Dominican Republic and sprinkled with Centennial Hops. In hindsight, I should have tried it with a double IPA, but I settled for Sam Adam's Hopscape (which also uses Centennial Hops); which I've been drinking alot of recently. The cigar and the beer complemented each other nicely, but next time I'll definitely try it with a double IPA. Enjoyed reading Jack Shadoian's Dreams and Dead Ends: The American Gangster Film while imbibing

[IMG][/IMG]