MoFo Fantasy Football 2010: Week 4

Tools    

Looking sh*tty for me, Miami is all over Moss. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't catch a ball, unless they do something tricky like Brady attempted at the end of the half.

Looks like it's over for me. Dolphins set up the perfect play for the running back-- too bad it was Ricky Williams.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I dont know if Yoda makes the deal if you ask for Welker.

anyways you have Aaron Rodgers and not Michael Vick soo

zipp da bouche

Whew. Looks like I survived this one. Good game, Fiscal. Tough break on Moss, but I think he'll be fine long run. It's not like Miami's gameplan hasn't just let other guys beat them, after all.

Looking sh*tty for me, Miami is all over Moss. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't catch a ball, unless they do something tricky like Brady attempted at the end of the half.
I think my heart stopped on that play.

I dont know if Yoda makes the deal if you ask for Welker.

anyways you have Aaron Rodgers and not Michael Vick soo

zipp da bouche

Word is Vick isn't too bad. Might miss this week, however. But it sounds like you dodged a huge bullet.

Re: Welker. I'd definitely have made the deal anyway. I value them about equally.

So a blocked punt, blocked field goal for touchdown, kick return for a touchdown, and two interceptions?

Okay, fantasy gods, okay.

Yeah, all that from a Pats D that most people wouldn't start to begin with and figured to get torched by Henne (and kind of has, anyway). Pretty rough, Badger. You can join me in the giant mash of 2-2 teams. There should be 5 after this week! 7 if TONGO falls just short of catching Pete.

Beantown Champs 116.40
The Tongo Express 117.74

Davone Bess I want to have your baby His 24.30 points saved me, and Ricky Williams emerged tonight to, but on my bench. After next weeks Bye for Ricky & Forsett those two will be my starters, but tonight Bess was da man!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I can't say that I expected a huge game, but seriously who else would I start? The defenses this year have been fairly average fantasy wise with the exception of teams like Pittsburgh. It's pretty much a crapshoot and hope you get lucky.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
So a blocked punt, blocked field goal for touchdown, kick return for a touchdown, and two interceptions?

Okay, fantasy gods, okay.
I would say I feel bad for you, but it's happened to me all too many a times to feel bad.

Beantown Champs 116.40
The Tongo Express 117.74

Davone Bess I want to have your baby His 24.30 points saved me, and Ricky Williams emerged tonight to, but on my bench. After next weeks Bye for Ricky & Forsett those two will be my starters, but tonight Bess was da man!
2 in a row for tongo by the short and curlies.

impressive.

RB Justin Forsett 9.50 - Oh now youre a starter?!

that may have been your 1 week of relevance.

Marshann Lynch trades to the seahawks

AUGH!! Just when I thought I had some mild stability with my RBs the Hawks have to go and better themselves.