Name That Movie (Video Clips):

Tools    

I noticed this yesterday in My Top 100 thread where my photos were mostly smaller than I posted. They say "Resized Image" too. Anyway, I can view the clips, so don't mess around with it anymore.
Are those hosted at Photobucket, as well? I am getting the 2 boxes now. I wasn't when I first posted it. They did play for Holden, but I have no clue if they changed for him now, or what all was up on his end. I am rambling on about this, because things are different at Photobucket, so it could very well be them.
If you ever do have problems though, I can load them to that site of mine. That's why I got it. For back-up. Never hesitate to tell me. I'm a pretty flexible person. I can touch my toes, and everything.

OK, I loaded these late last night, but they weren't working. Then Photobucket closed down for maintenance. I deleted the clips, hoping they would load better today, but they aren't. When you look at them on my computer, you see a foot, not the car scene. You see the top of her head, and a toilet, not her face as a still. You see a hose breaking, not the two men looking out the window. Just about all of these are easy enough now, just by looking at them.
Where am I going with this? No where, really. The flu has been in this house since last Friday. I'm as sick as all get out, right now, and I just want to get these up, and go to bed. Anyway, sorry they're so easy, but I don't have it in me to redo them.

I'm no longer sure that this is Photobucket messing up. I did those stupid updates, and now when I click on these pictures, a new page opens up, but it's a movie still. At that time, my address bar stops some pop-up from happening. I'm thinking it is the video page. To hell if I know what's going on.
Again, if you right click each picture, and then click on "open link", they will play.
Who else is having this problem?

I just clicked on one, I got the site with a blank picture when I closed it I had the still as another page it was working yesterday and when i looked at them
See, at times it works for me, as well. Hell, maybe it is them. I'll send them an email.

Last call!
I'll host the next game someplace else. This was crap!
Nooooooo I don't have anything to add to the first lot, we both know when you have a perfect score first go you can't improve on that

Don't worry about it sweetie, these things happen
Thanks Nebbit! I believe I am going to take a break from making these, for a bit. I'll be back . . .

Oh, and yes, it was them . . .

Photobucket Site Maintenance

Please visit Tinypic.com while we work out the current Photobucket issues.

This has been going on for a few days now.

Thanks Nebbit! I believe I am going to take a break from making these, for a bit. I'll be back . . .

Oh, and yes, it was them . . .

Photobucket Site Maintenance

Please visit Tinypic.com while we work out the current Photobucket issues.

This has been going on for a few days now.
Oh, and I just got here! Damn!

Hi Destiny!

Oh, and I just got here! Damn!

Hi Destiny!
lmao You would show up now!

Hi Rob! Love the avatar!

I'll be making another one soon enough. I'm just taking a tad of a break. That, and Photobucket sucks.

Well Ill play when youre ready then.

aap
Lol.

Well Ill play when you're ready then.
Well, I suppose I will start making another one. I'll see how it goes. Blah, blah, blah . . .
I'm busy now, and will be busy tomorrow, until tomorrow night. My oldest turned 19 today, and we go to his grandmother's tomorrow. Well, later today. Then I have a date with a movie. After that, by Sunday, I will get this going on.

. . . and a hardy har har to you too!

My oldest turned 19 today, and we go to his grandmother's tomorrow. Well, later today.
Happy Birthday to your oldest and congrats to you for being a parent and raising a child the rough and tough teen years, I thought the terrible twos were bad, the teenage years are way worse .