Actors that instantly turn you off a film

Tools    

Tobey Maguire too, that guy's got a frog face with a voice of a 10 year old.
He was great in Spider-Man I thought.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
He's not unattractive because of his body shape

Got nothing to do with "body shaming."
Oh really!

That fat f**k

God I love Hugh Jackman, but after Wolverine, he's honestly hard to watch. Doesn't even look like he's trying

Please, go back to Australia where you belong.

Please, go back to Australia where you belong.
Wolverine was filmed in Australia. Far out, dude, you're really trying way too hard. I feel like I'm talking to a 13 year old.

This might just do nobody any good.
Maybe he's Tom Cruise and he's jealous Fraser's Mummy was better.

Wolverine was filmed in Australia. Far out, dude, you're really trying way too hard. I feel like I'm talking to a 13 year old.
Well, If he doesn't pull another "Prisoners" out of his bum he should stay there with all the other kangaroos and other mosquitos that have malaria

Well, If he doesn't pull another "Prisoners" out of his bum he should stay there with all the friggin kangaroos and all the other mosquitos that have malaria
You seem to be having a rather unproductive 4th july. I hope that works out for you.

This might just do nobody any good.
Maybe he's Dougray Scott and he's jealous Hugh got to be Wolverine while he was in Mission: Impossible 2.

Also, Brendan Fraser. Glad he stepped out of the spotlight when it was his time. That fat f**k needs to end his life already.

Brendan Fraser is amazing. period

Hahaha sorry, there's just something about him that gives me the creeps.
I like him but I was laughing so hard at that scene I had to leave the cinema and couldnt go back.

Hahaha sorry, there's just something about him that gives me the creeps.
It's ok, used to feel the same way about him. But now, I shall lament your distaste for one of my two movie boyfriends, and may minister to you about the healing powers of Ben Affleck at some point in the future.

Amber heard although I liked her in Danish girl but had no idea who she was back then. Then there poop hit the fan.

TUS mentioned Winona. Yes! I think she's a dreadful over actor. Thought she started well in stranger things and was happy for her comeback but thenvher overactingvalmost ruined it for me.

Ha, I don't get the immense hate for Brendan Fraser. Haven't seen too much of his films but he was decent in Mummy triology and had one of the most memorable guest roles in Scrubs.

Ha, I don't get the immense hate for Brendan Fraser. Haven't seen too much of his films but he was decent in Mummy triology and had one of the most memorable guest roles in Scrubs.
Which scrubs episode? I loved that show but missed that one.