A Song of Fire and Ice: Arya Stark's Story

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I love the character of Arya and I think Maisie does a great job portraying her, I just wish she had never left Westeros. Her story becomes a bit boring for me after that occurs. Same with Tyrion.

The books are far better, and I've stopped watching the show after season 4. I'll pick it up again at some point.

In both the show and the book, my favorite character is The Hound.

My least favorite is Melisandre or whatever her name is. I've also never been fond of anything to do with the Greyjoys other than Theon himself.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.

Has anyone else read the books?
I did.

Do you guys prefer the show or the books? Why?
Books. They have greater amount of detail and story is better, TV show has to change stuff based on different reasons.

Who are your favorite characters?
Roose Bolton, Euron Greyjoy and Doran Martell

What do you think of Arya Stark?
Her story was very interesting, I'm getting a bit bored with her training to be honest.

What do you think of Maisie Williams?
She seems to be taking her carrier step by step and I like that.

Well, I didn't mind her Season 5 material, but yeah, it wasn't as good as Season 4. In the books there are a lot of things about her training and her personality that make it very interesting. In the books Arya adopts a lot of false identities during her travels to hide that she's a Stark. It is essential to her becoming a servant of the faceless god, but in the show they totally lost that aspect. I wonder what will happen in Season 6 since it's going to be even further displaced from the books.

I found this really interesting, it's mostly interviews, sneak peaks, and some behind the scenes footage compiled into a nice little video about Maisie Williams.