MOFO Top 10: The 1960's

Tools    

that's what she said...
It's pretty cool how little there is in common. It's going to make for a near-useless tally though
If we could get some more participants it could work out because I see we have lots of the same movies listed amungst eachother, but not in the same order. Hopefully more entries are submitted for the 60's because its a good decade.

I brought a young wife from Philippines and I am pretty addicted to sex despite my age LOL To support my libido I have been taking combopk com/]retin-a tube almost half of a year Different doses are helpful different times No problem with erection happened within this period All these ragejay com/]Nolvadex, aphrodisiacs, or famelog com]Zithromax are too soft You'll see it yourself and the miracle it makes

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Uh-oh! Did I miss the 1950's? I will post my top 10 60s in a bit, I can actually join in on this decade lol.
We are going in a random order. The 1950's is yet to come

It's pretty cool how little there is in common. It's going to make for a near-useless tally though
It depends how you think of it. Anything can be useless after all. Anyways, there is a bit of symmetry here and there, despite the overall lack of everyone liking the same thing.

1. Goldfinger- To me, this is what James Bond is all about. I think many agree that the best James Bond is Sean Connery. However, I think not only is Connery the best, this is the best film of the bunch. In the action genre and specifically early action genre, this one is tough to beat.

2. Psycho- I have to give Hitchcock his props. When one thinks Hitchcock, you immediate think of this iconic movie. And there may not be a villian more iconic that Norman Bates himself. Just a great thriller movie, and the black and white works so well.

3. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly- I haven't seen many westerns, but this ranks up there for me. Early Eastwood is fantastic here, and my favorite part of it all? The ending of course.

4. The Sound of Music- I appreciate the movie for the icon that it has become. I'm not a huge musical fan, but if I had to watch one and Wizard of Oz did not count, I'll roll with this. Solid performance from Andrews as well.

5. The Birds-Another great thriller from Hitchcock. It's hard for me to describe it as a horror, but I still think it has the thrills and chills it needs to be a solid film.

6. Lawrence of Arabia- In all honesty the film is too long, but the acting is so solid and it sometimes doesn't feel as long a movie as what it actually is. Most impressed with the solid directing job of David Lean.

7. Dr. No- Connery part 2 but a bit less entertaining than Goldfinger. I'd like to see From Russia with Love as well.

8. How the Grinch Stole Christmas- Perhaps cheesy to have this on my list, but I watch this every year and it is a Christmas classic. And classics can win me over.

9. The Apartment- Yes I have seen better from Wilder but this is still good stuff.

10. The Sword in the Stone- Another Disney classic, though I haven't seen in years, but I've always liked it.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Dusty, try watching From Russia With Love; that's Connery as a more-seasoned Bond than in Dr. No, and it's got Robert Shaw and Lotte Lenya ("Mack the Knife") as the villains. Also, give On Her Majesty's Secret Service a chance if you haven't - that one's an action epic. I think the last part of Inception ripped off George Lazenby and Telly Savalas in that flick.

that's what she said...
Just wondering, generally from all the seperate decade lists, when will we add up the talleys??? Nobody has added to this list in about a month now so when do we determain when to talley the votes or whatever?

1. 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)
  2. Psycho (1960)
  3. Persona (1966)
  4. Last Year At Marienbad (1961)
  5. Woman In The Dunes (1964)
  6. Army Of Shadows (1969)
  7. Marketa Lazarova (1967)
  8. Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid (1969)
  9. El Verdugo (1963)
  10. Viridiana (1961)

Bonnie & Clyde!