Do you even know who Manny Pacquaio is?

Tools    

to the moderators, i'm sorry if they bullied you in school or something, but you just can't control everything. Don't be an ass. If you like, you can send things for me to post... so that there will be no more problem. PM me everything that I should post here, since you wanted people to be like you and think like you.
Actually, I bullied those who bullied others. It looks like I haven't changed much.

Personally, I am past my limit. I have banned him until further notice. I'll post this in the moderator section, and see what happens.

I'll post this in the moderator section, and see what happens.
There's a moderator section? I can only imagine what kinds of craziness happens there.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

There's a moderator section? I can only imagine what kinds of craziness happens there.
Deleted things go there, and decisions like this. Also testing threads. You should have been on the night I tried to figure out why I can't sticky review threads. I tossed that thing back and forth so many times, you would have thought I was on drugs. I mean, I probably was, but that's beside the point.

Fun facts: the Manny Pacquiao fight is routintely receiving front-page attention on ESPN.com these days, and as of right now "Manny Pacquiao" is listed as the 4th most popular search term on Yahoo!

Oops.