Ghost Stories

Tools    

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah

How about you, Mr Last?
Ever met a ghost?
I think so... but it could have been a dream.

I woke up in the middle of the night and sitting on the edge of my bed, looking out the window was a transparent-type... light/shadow thing. At first I could not make out the image but it strayed out into the dark image of a silhouette that favored an old man. It glanced my way and I grabbed my pillow, got out of bed and went to go sleep on the couch, I think...

Well that's where I woke up the next morning... cold without a blanket and then I had a V-8.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
That's pretty wild. Did you have any sense of them knowing you, or you knowing them? Or just some random visitor?

I used to wake up on the couch a lot as a kid. Now I wonder...

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
That's pretty wild. Did you have any sense of them knowing you, or you knowing them? Or just some random visitor?
No, I don't think I knew him. Though at the time I felt like the one who didn't belong. It gave me those prickly things that make your hairs stand up...

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
No, I don't think I knew him. Though at the time I felt like the one who didn't belong. It gave me those prickly things that make your hairs stand up...
That's very interesting...
Good of you to leave him the bed.