The Official NFL Thread

Tools    

A colossal a-hole and arrogant as all get out. Also, the GOAT.
He's here to talk about his resignation. If you want to talk about that.

A colossal a-hole and arrogant as all get out. Also, the GOAT.
I think he'll retire even though he's fairly close to Shula's all-time win record. He's around 72-years-old. Hard to see him going somewhere and starting over again. Word on the street is the Falcons want him really bad.

The league front office decided against rescheduling or moving the Dolphins/Chiefs game. Fans are already pissed about not being able to see the game unless you have a Peacock subscription. They're saying with windchill, temperatures could hit 30 below zero. Hopefully Mahomes doesn't lose a toe. Just the game.

The league front office decided against rescheduling or moving the Dolphins/Chiefs game. Fans are already pissed about not being able to see the game unless you have a Peacock subscription. They're saying with windchill, temperatures could hit 30 below zero. Hopefully Mahomes doesn't lose a toe. Just the game.
And then the Bills game is getting a snow storm and rumors were going around it was being moved to Cleveland as a result.

So we're in the business of moving games due to snow? I miss the old days.

Ken Anderson lost hearing in an ear. Just rub some vapor rub on it. Weeeeewwwwwwww!!.

Ken Anderson lost hearing in an ear. Just rub some vapor rub on it. Weeeeewwwwwwww!!.
They don't wanna mess with that Peacock money. They've got a lot of future revenue riding on acclimating people to making playoff games a pay-through-the-nose feature. That's so folks won't bat an eye when they start charging for all games. If I'm still around when that happens I'm just gonna have to stop watching.

The only game I wanna see is that LA/DET. I’m rooting for DET, but I’ve got a bad feeling about this…

They don't wanna mess with that Peacock money. They've got a lot of future revenue riding on acclimating people to making playoff games a pay-through-the-nose feature. That's so folks won't bat an eye when they start charging for all games. If I'm still around when that happens I'm just gonna have to stop watching.
They already have that with NFL+.

They already have that with NFL+.
That doesn't charge per game though right? I think their endgame would be a PPV setup.

Imagine all the free time you’re gonna have!
It would simplify my life somewhat. I'd still shitpost about other teams though. Everyone needs a hobby.

Picks:

Cleveland
Miami
Buffalo
Dallas
Detroit
Philadelphia

Love the Miami pick, John! Put em’ on the table!
Just like Namath in '68