Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Gonna watch American Psycho.

Always a good choice.

movies can be okay...
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

Recommended by one of our most prolific reviewers, and our number 1 thread bumper, Gideon58-

Office Christmas Party (2016)

And

The Men Who Tread on the Tiger's Tail (1945)

The Lego Batman Movie (2017)

Taste of Cherry (1997)

Besides Close-up and The Koker Village trilogy, Taste of Cherry is one of my favorite Kiarostamis. Excellent existentialist cinema, with a metafilm touch. No wonder it won the Palme d'Or at Cannes. One of my favorites from that year!

movies can be okay...

My first watch was more of an amazingly frightening experience. This eventual viewing will probably be me trying to decipher what the **** is actually going on and miserably failing.
To me, this is the only Lynch film that is genuinely complicated.

My first watch was more of an amazingly frightening experience. This eventual viewing will probably be me trying to decipher what the **** is actually going on and miserably failing.
You already posted that on the last page. I know coz i repped it haha.

To me, this is the only Lynch film that is genuinely complicated.
Also i haven't watched it yet but this may help in understanding it more, it's extra scenes Lynch released a year later. It's in 7 parts here's part 1: