A View from Cat's Flap

→ in
Tools    

That's pretty much one of my biggest issues with the film, which I enjoyed as a whole. But that Lex Luthor was a big miss for me. I had that moment of "ooh, can we lift him out of this and replace him with...ugh...anyone else at this point" more than just once. Like when a band you like comes out with an album that's a risk and it drives itself face first into a wall, hard. You can appreciate the idea and effort and all that, but feel "wtf did I just listen to?"
The Animated Series Luthor is the only good one, recently rewatched Season 1 and he's awesome in it. Hackman is probably the best movie one by default, Spacey was bad but infiinitely preferable to Eisenberg.
We should probably talk that and the various Jokers in Nostro's thread. But I agree with you.

Also, I like that there's an Irish Batman. Animated, but hmmm, nice voice. And face.

We should probably talk that and the various Jokers in Nostro's thread. But I agree with you.

Also, I like that there's an Irish Batman. Animated, but hmmm, nice voice. And face.
I'm sorry but Mark Hammil's Joker stomps Ledgers. I love Ledger but Hammil's is just so fun. Rewatched Season 1 of Batman TAS (top ten show now ) and the episode where he gets road rage and accosts some poor regular joe is incredible.

Don't worry, I found this:

Thanks, i know various places to watch it. It's just i've only got my Laptop here and i'd have to watch it on one tab while posting. That's how i did The Blair Witch, might do it actually.

Did anyone else believe it was actually a true story when they were kids? I did until i was 9 or something.

I know it's partly based on Ed Gein but he wasn't a Chainsaw weilding maniac with an inbred monster family (his family was pretty messed up but not like that), the only basis is the skin mask.

Did anyone else believe it was actually a true story when they were kids? I did until i was 9 or something.

I know it's partly based on Ed Gein but he wasn't a Chainsaw weilding maniac with an inbred monster family (his family was pretty messed up but not like that), the only basis is the skin mask.

I did!