MOFO Survivor XI Money Game - Trapped in Space

Tools    

I'm not sure this really counts as a "clue" considering it's just a dead give-away.
Yeah that is kinda true, but hey it should have been found by now lol.

Get ready for Space Poker!!!

That's right starting on the 29th we will begin our little game of Survivor here with an elimination challenge with a jeopardy theme and this little poker game here will enable you to start off the challenge with a little more playing cash.

This will be an always all in poker game. You do not need to be present to play. We will play 3 hands at $25 buy in per hand. If there is a split pot another hand will be played with those that have the tieing best hand(s). Once you win a game that amount is banked and yours to use during the jeopardy game.

In the jeopardy game you will start of with zero dollars (just like regular jeopardy you can go into the negative). Those with any poker winnings will add that amount to their final jeopardy total for their final score. The person with the highest final score in jeopardy will win that game and will win immunity for the following tribal.

This is the current player list I have and I will be dealling the first hand very soon:

cat_sidhe - Loki/Barbarella
rauldc14 ~ Russell Casse
Hashtagbrownies ~ Arnold
CiCi ~ Melania-BOT
Joel
Rhys ~ Rhys Strife
Sexy Celebrity ~ Conehead/dracula
Yam12
TONGO ~ Dr. Doom
Donie Darko ~ Pizza the Hutt
Velvet

I will start off by dealing everyone a card to see who sites in what position.
blinds/ante, etc... will not matter because this is an always all in game. This will just determine your luck.chances on how the cards come up.

Here we go...

Loki/Barbarella

Russell Casse

Arnold

Melania-BOT

Joel

Rhys Strife

Conehead/dracula

Yam12

Dr. Doom

Donie Darko ~ Pizza the Hutt

Velvet

so the seating chart is as follows:

Yam
Velvet
Conehead/Dracula
Dr. Doom
Arnold
Rhys Strife
Pizza the Hutt
Russell Casse
Loki/Barbarella
Joel
Melania-BOT

Cards well be dealt soon, everyone is all in on the first hand for $25 each with a pot size of $275. Good Luck.

pocket cards:

Yam Qh 5s

Velvet 8d 5h

Conehead jh 7s

Doom Kc 2s

Arnie 9s 6c

Rhys 3s 7d

Pizza Qc 10d

Russell 10s 4c

Barbs 2c 5c

Joel 2h 6d

Melania-BOT 8h 2d

The flop is coming

Our first winner with 2 pair of 7s and Aces and a J high is

Sexy C. aka Prymaat Conehead/Dracula

You have won $275

Congrats

Close one there Rhys

Next game coming up later tonight

If anyone ever has trouble getting me via PM here yu can email me at [email protected] or message me on FB I am there under my name Dionne Elliott. I know this is a public forum but please do not give out my contact info to anyone not playing the game. If you want my phone number to text instead I am happy to give that also, just ask in a pm.

Thanks much.

Our first winner with 2 pair of 7s and Aces and a J high is

Sexy C. aka Prymaat Conehead/Dracula

You have won $275

Congrats

Close one there Rhys

Next game coming up later tonight
Looks like she's great at getting

aHEAD.

Your pocket cards:

Yam Jc 2h

Velvet Ad 9D

Conehead 10h 4d

Doom Ac 6h

Arnie 10s 7 s

Rhys Kc 4c

Pizza 5h 2s

Russell Ah 7d

Barbs 8c 3s

Joel 8h 6s

Melania-BOT 6d 3d

Create a Movie Poster Reward Challenge

The task:

Create a movie poster based on the information I supply about the film
Think of marketing, originality, actors, shading, art, etc… everything you would need to make a movie that will draw the biggest audience.

Post your finished product here in the game thread. You can post drafts in the thread or in PM if you would like feedback as you create your masterpiece. This will be a reward challenge and not an idol or clue or anything to do directly with game play.

The Reward:

The winner will get their choice of $25 to spend at Target online or $25 to spend at Kohl’s online. If neither one of these things appeals to you then I can also offer the winner an extra $25 to the winnings for the game IF they win the game. So if you win this challenge you can go shopping online as soon as you win the challenge or you can add another 25 bucks to your prize pool. I have free shipping in the states at Target online otherwise I will work with you the best I can on any shipping charges. If you decide to go shopping just tell me the item numbers you want and keep it under $25 including shipping. I will get with the winner to get things arranged.

I am looking for insightful and original work. It can be drawn, you can use photos you take or that you get online, whatever you think will promote the movie the best. There is no hurry on this challenge and if you get voted out before you are done with this challenge you can still work on this one. I am looking at a deadline of July 8th so you have plenty of time.

The Info:

Please use the following information to create your movie poster.
Movie Genre: Sci Fi, Suspense, Horror
Known actors: Stanley Tucci and Ruth Negga. They can be top billed or supporting actors, it is up to you. Pick two other actors to be billed on the poster.

Think of a good movie tagline to include on the poster

The basic movie plot is:

A small crew has been sent to investigate a crime at an outpost called Sanitee. Technology is advanced enough where this is common practice like it would be if detectives were investigating a crime here on Earth that has been escalated to say the FBI or some other such agency. It just takes longer to travel and the teams are trained to work together and they know the dangers of space and the means to survive out there. The crime is particularly heinous and involves mutilation and ritualistic style killings. There have been three victims at the outpost and everyone there is afraid. The population of the outpost is 275 or I should say 272 - all human. The leader of the outpost is frustrated and the local onsite law enforcement has no clues other than crime scene pictures and samples taken at the crime locations which have resulted in no leads. All video and audio feeds and recordings have malfunctioned during the killings. A blood sample has revealed unknown DNA at all the scenes which is impossible because everyone’s DNA at the outpost is in the database. The DNA is definitely human.

Think of this as a serial killer flick but at an outpost far from earth. These highly trained agents have never failed to solve a case, but it looks as if this may be their first. All of the victims have had a crescent moon with an X over it carved into a place on their bodies. The killer has left an old style Earth compass at each scene.

The movie is titled “Three Nights in Sanitee” because at some point the agents discover they only have three nights to find the killer due to the fact that a large crew transfer will be taking place and the killer might just escape with the crew that is leaving allowing them to wreak havoc somewhere else. They all begin to wonder if they are going insane and they start seeing things that aren’t there, or are they.

Here is a link that you can use for some help:
https://www.nyfa.edu/student-resourc...-promote-film/

Use your imagination and make sure some part of your poster has the ritual symbol on it as that is the killer’s icon/avatar/calling card – whatever you want to call it.

Have fun there are no rules other than what is mentioned here so other than that the sky is the limit. Get help from other players or friends if you need. Use Photoshop, a poster board, print it out, whatever you think will help you win. You do not have to be artsy to win, just be creative. You do not have to print anything out, but you certainly can if you like. I am looking forward to all of your ideas.