Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Actors, Awards, & Directors (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Who Would Play You? (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=3179)

r3port3r66 10-27-02 04:22 PM

Who Would Play You?

OK, let's say you've written your life story, or your life up until now, and a big Hollywood studio has decided it would make a great movie!
The only thing left to do is cast the actor that's going to play you. Of course you have some suggestions, but for some reason that actor is either not interested or unavailable. So they cast a lesser known actor.

The question is; who would be your first choice as to who plays you in your bio-pic? And who do you think would end up playing you if that actor/actress were unavailable?

Me?

I would say Ben Affleck would be my first choice. But, it would probably go to Lou-Diamond Phillips! :modest: :suspicious: :)

Yoda 10-27-02 05:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Easy.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

The Silver Bullet 10-27-02 06:35 PM

Jack Black. Probably.

I'm no good at these things. Any other suggestions?

Steve 10-27-02 08:00 PM

Jude Law

LordSlaytan 10-27-02 08:38 PM

John Cusack would be my choice, but they would probably cast...

Chris Penn.

Naisy 10-27-02 09:26 PM

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Jack Black. Probably.

I'm no good at these things. Any other suggestions?
John Goodman :D

for me i have no real idea, Christopher Lambert (or Jackie) would be my first CHOICE but as for playing me realistically, probably some b-grade loser.

The Silver Bullet 10-27-02 10:13 PM

John Goodman?!

Naisy 10-27-02 10:19 PM

either i spelt that wrong OR your shocked, well he is a funny guy, if you take away a couple of kilo's you would look like him, only difference is he doesnt have the moral standard of Hitler :D

Holden Pike 10-27-02 11:54 PM

Not the right age of course, but from SB's photos I'd say he's much closer to Daniel Roebuck. Roebuck was one of the supporting Marshal's in The Fugitive (1993) and U.S. Marshals (1998) - you know, the guy who isn't Joe Pantoliano. He was also a co-star on "Nash Bridges" and "Matlock", plus he donned a phoney chin to play Jay Leno in the made-for-cable saga of Letterman vs. Leno for the "Tonight Show" gig in "The Late Shift" (1996). If you want to see him younger, check out River's Edge (1986), Project X (1997) and Dudes (1987).

Naisy 10-27-02 11:57 PM

:yup:

liam5000 10-28-02 02:29 AM

Who Would Play You?

I think the best person to play me is me.

But, if they wouldn't choose me, I'd like Rupert Grint (Harry Potter & The Sorcerers Stone: Ron Weasley) to play me.
All he needs to do is put on a few pounds & do an Australian accent (NOT OVER THE TOP LIKE STEVE IRWIN!!!!!)

HarroW 10-28-02 03:05 AM

I'm going to have to go with SB on this one and say Jack Black for myself...

Although for SB, i'm actually going to have to recommend this teenager on a crappy Australian soap called "Home and Away"... He plays a bible bashing high school student... If only I could think of the name... I'll post a picture when I can find one...

If there are any Aussies on here who can help me, then please do!

blibblobblib 10-29-02 02:10 PM

Seth Green to play me....without a doubt.
Kinda looks like me, what with the whole freckle thing and strange hair colours.
Plus he rules on so many levels :D

Jonny Goodboy 10-30-02 07:51 PM

I don`t know...whoever`s a cross breed between Matt Damon & Dolph Lundgren.:confused:

Take a gander (it`s about time I posted a pic anyway) Here! , for any :idea: `s.
Just ignore the Black puffy eye. ;)

Monkeypunch 10-30-02 11:36 PM

I would have to be played by Kevin Smith, because we look so similar, but I'd probably end up with Jack Black from Orange County.....:D (I do not, however, run around in only my drawers or take massive amounts of drugs.):laugh:

Caitlyn 10-31-02 12:22 PM

LordSlaytan’s avatar ;)

Naisy 10-31-02 07:30 PM

I really have no real idea who should/could/would play me!! i know who i want to be, but not who i want to be me, i am not a big casting man, thats what those agencies are for!

LordSlaytan 10-31-02 10:07 PM

Originally posted by Caitlyn
LordSlaytan’s avatar ;)
You likie??? Me likie too...:D

Yoda 10-31-02 10:44 PM

Not that it's all that interesting, but a friend of mine re-iterated my similarity to Joseph Gordon-Levitt again today. I decided to take it as a compliment.

Aniko 11-01-02 07:08 PM

As you should Yoda, he's a cutie. :yup:

First choice would be the country singer Pam Tillis, and give her acting lessons. I've been told, and my husband agrees, that I look like her.

Second choice, if that wasn't do'able, would be Diane Lane. I was going to write why, but my words became very....well... wordy so I'l leave it at this. ^^;;;