Who Would Play You?

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
OK, let's say you've written your life story, or your life up until now, and a big Hollywood studio has decided it would make a great movie!
The only thing left to do is cast the actor that's going to play you. Of course you have some suggestions, but for some reason that actor is either not interested or unavailable. So they cast a lesser known actor.

The question is; who would be your first choice as to who plays you in your bio-pic? And who do you think would end up playing you if that actor/actress were unavailable?

Me?

I would say Ben Affleck would be my first choice. But, it would probably go to Lou-Diamond Phillips!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Jack Black. Probably.

I'm no good at these things. Any other suggestions?

Jude Law

John Cusack would be my choice, but they would probably cast...

Chris Penn.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Jack Black. Probably.

I'm no good at these things. Any other suggestions?
John Goodman

for me i have no real idea, Christopher Lambert (or Jackie) would be my first CHOICE but as for playing me realistically, probably some b-grade loser.

either i spelt that wrong OR your shocked, well he is a funny guy, if you take away a couple of kilo's you would look like him, only difference is he doesnt have the moral standard of Hitler

Not the right age of course, but from SB's photos I'd say he's much closer to Daniel Roebuck. Roebuck was one of the supporting Marshal's in The Fugitive (1993) and U.S. Marshals (1998) - you know, the guy who isn't Joe Pantoliano. He was also a co-star on "Nash Bridges" and "Matlock", plus he donned a phoney chin to play Jay Leno in the made-for-cable saga of Letterman vs. Leno for the "Tonight Show" gig in "The Late Shift" (1996). If you want to see him younger, check out River's Edge (1986), Project X (1997) and Dudes (1987).
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

"I can't help it..."
I think the best person to play me is me.

But, if they wouldn't choose me, I'd like Rupert Grint (Harry Potter & The Sorcerers Stone: Ron Weasley) to play me.
All he needs to do is put on a few pounds & do an Australian accent (NOT OVER THE TOP LIKE STEVE IRWIN!!!!!)

Dwarf Tosser #1
I'm going to have to go with SB on this one and say Jack Black for myself...

Although for SB, i'm actually going to have to recommend this teenager on a crappy Australian soap called "Home and Away"... He plays a bible bashing high school student... If only I could think of the name... I'll post a picture when I can find one...

If there are any Aussies on here who can help me, then please do!

Lets put a smile on that block
Seth Green to play me....without a doubt.
Kinda looks like me, what with the whole freckle thing and strange hair colours.
Plus he rules on so many levels

Fighting out of the Lions Den
I don`t know...whoever`s a cross breed between Matt Damon & Dolph Lundgren.

Take a gander (it`s about time I posted a pic anyway) Here! , for any `s.
Just ignore the Black puffy eye.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I would have to be played by Kevin Smith, because we look so similar, but I'd probably end up with Jack Black from Orange County..... (I do not, however, run around in only my drawers or take massive amounts of drugs.)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I really have no real idea who should/could/would play me!! i know who i want to be, but not who i want to be me, i am not a big casting man, thats what those agencies are for!

Originally posted by Caitlyn
You likie??? Me likie too...

Not that it's all that interesting, but a friend of mine re-iterated my similarity to Joseph Gordon-Levitt again today. I decided to take it as a compliment.

Put me in your pocket...
As you should Yoda, he's a cutie.

First choice would be the country singer Pam Tillis, and give her acting lessons. I've been told, and my husband agrees, that I look like her.

Second choice, if that wasn't do'able, would be Diane Lane. I was going to write why, but my words became very....well... wordy so I'l leave it at this. ^^;;;