Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Birthdays and Introductions (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Happy Anniversary, ash_is_the_gal! (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=65308)

mark f 12-08-21 01:17 AM

Happy Anniversary, ash_is_the_gal!

gbgoodies 12-08-21 01:29 AM

SpelingError 12-08-21 02:45 AM

Re: Happy Anniversary, ash_is_the_gal!

Happy Anniversary, ash_is_the_gal!

honeykid 12-08-21 05:06 AM

Happy anniversary, honey. :) Would love to see more of you here.

Yoda 12-08-21 10:21 AM

Happy Anniversary. :)

John McClane 12-08-21 11:25 AM

:kiss: :)

ash_is_the_gal 12-09-21 10:17 AM

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

did anyone pay attention to how many years it was? i wanna say 17 years. christ, i'm old.

Sedai 12-09-21 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal (Post 2260408)
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

did anyone pay attention to how many years it was? i wanna say 17 years. christ, i'm old.
Came in here to say this. Not that you are old, but that you are a MoFo vet from waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy back.

Happy Anniversary! :)

ash_is_the_gal 12-10-21 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Sedai (Post 2260457)
Came in here to say this. Not that you are old, but that you are a MoFo vet from waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy back.

Happy Anniversary! :)
i am for sure, it's been a ride! i don't really contribute in here regularly anymore but it's nice having a place you can come back to and say hi to people you used to hang out with a lot (and i considered it like that, because at one point i REALLY was on here. A LAT). i also went and visited someone last summer who is also an old Mofo vet - many people might not remember him, he wasn't on here a long time, but it's really cool the people and relationships that have come from this place when you think about it

hope you're well btw, whenever i think of you @Sedai i always think of Resident Evil 4, i just have really vivid memories of playing that game for the first time and talking to you about it as i was playing it bc you were the only person i knew who had played it, all the way back in like... 2004 :p (and that's still one of my favorite games of ALL TIME)

Sedai 12-10-21 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal (Post 2260822)
hope you're well btw, whenever i think of you @Sedai i always think of Resident Evil 4, i just have really vivid memories of playing that game for the first time and talking to you about it as i was playing it bc you were the only person i knew who had played it, all the way back in like... 2004 :p (and that's still one of my favorite games of ALL TIME)
Funny thing... I was going to mention RE4 when I posted in this thread, because I always remember that when I see you around, too! I recently, played through RE 2 remake, and was considering going through RE4 again...