Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Forums Site Stuff (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Our 10,000th tagged review! (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=57450)

Tacitus 07-25-18 10:34 AM

Our 10,000th tagged review!

This crept up on us rather quickly, didn't it?

I logged in this morning with 9,997 reviews in the database and found 7 for me to process. In the order that they were sumbitted to the section, our official MoFo 10,000th review belongs to @Citizen Rules for Entre Nos! :D

Link to the review

Congratulations!

Chypmunk 07-25-18 10:38 AM

Re: Our 10,000th tagged review!

Awwwww - I so wish you'd have opted to PM that info to each and every single member on here with the title of "Pssst - Between us" :)

Tacitus 07-25-18 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Chypmunk (Post 1926929)
Awwwww - I so wish you'd have opted to PM that info to each and every single member on here with the title of "Pssst - Between us" :)
As always, that was plan B. ;)

Sedai 07-25-18 10:56 AM

That a whole lot of taggin!

Well done!

Citizen Rules 07-25-18 01:59 PM

Wow, I got the 10,000th review, cool:cool::) @Gideon58 did you hear that!:D

And I spent about 10,000 hours writing all my reviews too:eek:

Thanks @Tacitus for all your work at MoFo on the review section!

Tacitus 07-25-18 02:12 PM

You're welcome.Always a pleasure, never a chore. :)

Yoda 07-27-18 01:51 PM

This is great, thanks guys. Lots of great insights logged over the years. And it's great that this happened right around the site's 18th anniversary, too.

I think this review might be the first we ever tagged under the system, back when it worked a little differently than it does now. That was over 13 (!) years ago (it was posted a year before we tagged it, I believe).

Of those 10,000 reviews, our man @Tacitus approved over half all by himself, and he's probably done 80-90% of them the last few years. This really wouldn't have been possible without his efforts and judgment.

Biggest thanks go to all the reviewers, of course. I made the decision with the relaunch to cede the "official" reviews and run the whole section off the community, and you guys have totally justified that decision. :up:

Camo 07-27-18 02:04 PM

Tacitus has always been my favourite moderator both because i find him very funny in the best 'Irish uncle' (i have several Irish uncle's) way and also because i find the idea of him waking up to deal with the Korean spam barrages hilarious (sorry), think it became a running joke between us Brit/Ire members whenever Loner wasn't around for it. Wish he posted more outside of the games thread since i very rarely play games anymore but whatever.

The missing
is because when i tagged reviews he had to remind me more than once to add a rating which caused that godawful "edited by" sign to appear, and i blame others for my stupidity/laziness.