Posting and you

Tools    

And this is my BOOMstick!
http://projectboil.pixel10.co.uk/posting/Posting.html

We should seriously consider making this for MoFo.

Originally Posted by Zzat
it comes up blank for me
Just wait for a bit, it'll come.

HA thats funny when he trys to make a new thread the guy goes you dumb a$$

I don't see what's so all-fire funny about it. It's a useful instructional tool.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Humorous.

Woo-hoo! 2 green little boxes instead of one! You might think it's because I'm out of order. I'm not out of order! You're out of order. The whole freaking system is out of order. You want the truth? You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth! 'Cause when you reach over and put your hand into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do! Forget it people, it's Chinatown!

Ahem, there goes my rep.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
I'm not out of order! You're out of order. The whole freaking system is out of order. You want the truth? You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth! 'Cause when you reach over and put your hand into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do! Forget it [Marge], it's Chinatown!
Thank you, Homer.

One of my fav episodes ^

Since some ass of an admin removed it from that site, here's a new link for those of you who have not seen it yet (I'm assuming that you want to)

http://www.mindlessforum.com/posting/