X3

Tools    

What storyline do you want Singer to follow in X3?
16.67%
2 votes
Sentinel Confrontations
83.33%
10 votes
Dark Phoenix Saga
0%
0 votes
Introduction of the Shi'ar
0%
0 votes
Introduction of the Morlocks
12 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Okay. So I am not sure if there is already a thread for this but anyway...
Post your thoughts on this upcoming movie which they are pushing to be realeased in 2005 instead of 2006. We may see X4 shortly after it too. What do u think will happen? Who do u want to see, etc?

Mana
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	An X-Men Meal.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	3034  

"You wanna shoot me, shoot me!" Wolverine, X2

"We better get inside cos it'll be dark soon and they mostly come at night. Mostly." Newt, Aliens

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Mana4X2/
http://images.killermovies.com/forum...g_31367_0i.gif
Made by the great FRO§T

A system of cells interlinked
I am 90% sure they have already settled on DP saga, as Singer hinted numerous times in the commentary for X2. Being the Famke fan I am, I hope that sticks...

Well hello Mr. Fancypants
As much as i would love to see Famke as Dark Pheonix... Seeing the huge sentinels on the scren would just astound me. Its just not fair... whichever they follow they should do the other for the 4th.

I am not familiar with the other storylines though so i can't comment on those.

"if i had the words i would say... HOLY CRAP!!"

You ain't leadin nothin but two things right now... jack and sh*t... and jack left town"

i like the DP story line, but i like the old sentinel stories better, the only reason is want to see the DP story now is bacause they have more or less walked into it at the end of X2, either one i dont care as long as they get gambit in the movie, i swear if crappy beast gets used over gambit ill puke. beast has no real connections to any charecter in the books, has no real flare, gambit on the other hand, he has style

Originally Posted by asgoodasded
i like the DP story line, but i like the old sentinel stories better, the only reason is want to see the DP story now is bacause they have more or less walked into it at the end of X2, either one i dont care as long as they get gambit in the movie, i swear if crappy beast gets used over gambit ill puke. beast has no real connections to any charecter in the books, has no real flare, gambit on the other hand, he has style

I heard sence there bugget was bigger this time they was going to use both Gambit ant Beast