THE ROCK TO STAR IN TERMINATOR 4 & 5

Tools    

The Torch Is Passed To The Rock

Never conform, never compromise....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
I liked the Rock in The Rundown, and will prolly like him in Walking Tall..but he is no terminator. I believe Vin Diesel, though still no AHNORLD, would have been a better choice. Oh well...have to wait and see how it turns out I guess.
- Corey Taylor (2002)

Ugh....

i dont think the rock or vin deisel would make good a terminator. i hope the terminator doesnt turn into a james bond thing where they make like a jillion movies and like 10 different actors play the terminator.

At least it's not Vin Diesel.

Does anyone know if this is more then just a rumor? In light of the numerous other posts by movieinsider that were nothing more then figments of his imagination, I am inclined to be a bit skeptical about this one…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Does anyone know if this is more then just a rumor?
That depends on how reliable this is.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

I ate all your bees.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *deep breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Rock as the new Terminator?!?! Say it is'nt so. I loved the Rundown but The rock is no Terminator, Arnie is the Terminator, case closed. No Arnie, no terminator.

i didnt even like the rundown. i jus dont like the rock at all. they r ruining the terminator series. terminator 3 was pushing it and did pretty good considering no Cameron but now no Cameron or Arnold.. then its jus not a terminator movie.

No Cameron?? wow its gona suck, just like T3 since is was made by taht jackass who did U5-71

The Rock is a pretty good actor. I've seen Walking Tall and I liked it alot. If they do make Terminator 4 and 5 and The Rock is to star in it then it might not be so bad. I'm guessing that he'll probally play a different terminator design then Arnold's so it's not like he'll be taking over his role completly. But even if it does star The Rock, I still don't know if I would go to see it because I didn't like the other 3 very much.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
hmmm....

Dear Caitlyn,

I'd like to know a little more about you. Please post some info about you for me if you can. Thank you.

i jus really hope if he is the new terminator that when he is fightin someone he doesnt start doin F*ckin wrestling moves like he did in the scorpian king and the rundown.

A system of cells interlinked
Folks,

I am pretty sure the person who started this thread can be concidered completely unreliable. He/she has posted numerous fallacious threads that all turned out to be bogus rumors. I see no reason to believe this thread is any different.