Austin Powers 4: "For Your Thighs Only"?

Tools    

Once again the search yielded nothing on the subject of another powers movie, other than a few tidbits. Why not create a place to start throwing everything together?
Ive read on several sites, (none of them to incredibly credible,) that Elizibeth Hurley, Heather Grahm, and Beyoncé will all return for this final mission. That would be fun, but im sure it would skyrocket production costs.
Any other thoughts?

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Sing along to Austin Powers The Musical
Dec 12, 2011

Forget Austin Powers 4, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that Mike Myers and Warner Bros. Theatre Ventures are developing a musical version of the film franchise. Casey Nicholaw will be directing the stage production with Mike Myers writing the story, but won’t be acting in the production. The story will be a prequel to teh films, and will tell how Austin Powers got his mojo. This really shouldn’t be anything new to fans as the films themselves featured muscial numbers in the opening of each one.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Update on Austin Powers 4
Dec 12, 2011

Austin Powers 4 has been rumored for a few years now, but it wasn’t until August word got around that Mike Myers was making the film. A source has told the New York Post that Myers will be writting, produce, and star in the film. However, it’s unknown when the film will be getting around to filming. “The deal is in place, and Mike is currently writing the new ‘Austin Powers’ film. But no date has yet been set to start filming. It is not yet clear if this will be a 2013 or 2014 release,” the source said. Hopefully, they don’t rush the film, and give a quality sequel.

I'm hard to get, Steve. All you have to do is ask
You sir, are a London silly nanny.

I say make 10 more Mike.

Don't explain it, either. ~ Yoda

Semper Fooey
In this one a drunk Robert Wagner will confuse Elizabeth Hurley with Natalie Wood and throw her in the ocean.